Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

🙄😔😒 Brian Ferentz visited Nebraska's football office. (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Is that what that smell was?

Sniffing The Rock GIF

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
This is a good example of a twitter account taking a small snippet of truth out of context and trying to stir shit or drive clicks.

Sean in no way implied that BF is in any kind of converstation to join the NU staff in any way. This is what he wrote right after he said BF was visiting Lincoln:

This is the time of year it’s not uncommon at all to see coaches around college football do this.

In fact, with the new NU football facilities nearly open, many people in the football world could be making their way to Lincoln to check them out.

betsch

Safety
This is a good example of a twitter account taking a small snippet of truth out of context and trying to stir shit or drive clicks.

Sean in no way implied that BF is in any kind of converstation to join the NU staff in any way. This is what he wrote right after he said BF was visiting Lincoln:

This is the time of year it’s not uncommon at all to see coaches around college football do this.

In fact, with the new NU football facilities nearly open, many people in the football world could be making their way to Lincoln to check them out.
Well if Sean said then it must be true ;)

Hotcarl

Linebacker
Elite Member

The idea that Brian Ferentz, who is unemployed, would visit Lincoln to “check out the new facilities” is one of the dumbest fucking comments I’ve heard from Sean. At least butter it up with some reality.. did Brian ever lose in Lincoln?

I’m sure Fidone is just beside himself. /s

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
Rhule even said that he thought about bringing him aboard when he was coaching the Carolina Panthers.

“I don’t know Brian personally. I thought about trying to hire him in the NFL if I could. He’s one of the great offensive line coaches. Tight end coaches. Running back coaches. He’s done a great job for many years. I have so much respect for that family and what they have done and how they’ve banded together,” Rhule said.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
The idea that Brian Ferentz, who is unemployed, would visit Lincoln to “check out the new facilities” is one of the dumbest fucking comments I’ve heard from Sean. At least butter it up with some reality.. did Brian ever lose in Lincoln?

I’m sure Fidone is just beside himself. /s
I don’t know. Coaches visiting and observing other programs while they are between jobs is pretty common. Solich did that for a year after he left us. So did Tim Miles.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry boys - he's talked to much public shit about DONU to be welcomed here. Fuck off Brian, we don't need a "figure out how to punt faster" coordinator. Fuck stick.
I'm being serious, I don't remember him saying anything. Beyond the normal rivalry fodder (but I don't even remember that TBH). Were his comments a big deal at the time? I don't remember it.

betsch

Safety
I'm being serious, I don't remember him saying anything. Beyond the normal rivalry fodder (but I don't even remember that TBH). Were his comments a big deal at the time? I don't remember it.
I think he said Lil Red has a fat ass......or something like that

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds