Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Ferentz got shitcanned (2 Viewers)

doublewing

Running Back
Dammit, was hoping they would give him a Life Time Contract just like Daddy. Brian Ferentz was the gift that kept on giving. If they get a real OC they could actually be good.
I think that them having a good offense means that Kirk has left as well. Brian sucks but he's running 90% of the same offense Kirk installed in 1999. This is as much on Kirk as it is on Brian.

doublewing

Running Back
Yes, they pay above-market and you’d have institutional alignment. There aren’t a lot of swinging dick boosters.

Mark Stoops would be 1A and I think he’d take it. Bob is out of the game.

Jay Norvell had a shot at the job but they look like ass this year.

Bert isn’t what they’d want

LeVar Woods has been the lead recruiter for years and is probably only still on staff because they included him in succession planning. He’s had MAC HC offers and interviewed at Arizona State this off-season.
I think it would be Mark Stoops as well and that sucks. Good coach who will do well there.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

That's actually pretty funny and surprising that Kirk isn't using that as leverage.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I don't see either of those leaving the Kansas schools any time soon.
Klieman might if kstate’s NIL & resources are trash. Mark stoops would probably love the stability Cockeye gives with the bar being set at 7-8 wins to secure a pay raise. I’d honestly love to see Stoops there cuz I think he’d make em a 7 win program with a lot more inconsistency. I also think they’re gonna miss Barta after new AD makes a couple hires

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Just how bad was their week of practices on their bye week to warrant this as Monday news? I bet best vs best at Cockeye looks like Georgia taking on Omaha Bryant JV team

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds