Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deion to Nebraska done deal..... (1 Viewer)

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
I effectively stated that there was smoke pretty much everywhere else on the internet behind one name in particular (didn’t name names, but it was obvious I was referring to Rhule as that was the rumor of the day) and asked why it wasn’t being discussed on RSS.

Thread got deleted and I got banned for one year for “rules violations”
I may cancel my Dollar Shave Club and open a RSS troll account. Call it, “Primetime69”. Eh? 👍

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I stand corrected. He's a swell fella.
I didn't say he was a swell fella. Without a doubt, he is not. But he isn't a guy that has a podcast with no listeners. And even though he is clearly a POS, that doesn't mean that everything he says is not true.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I may cancel my Dollar Shave Club and open a RSS troll account. Call it, “Primetime69”. Eh? 👍

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
he has 14.7K subscribers. He has other podcasts with more than 10K views - this one is over 10K now too.
I think Smith had Harbaugh going to Minnesota before anyone else last year too, but to be fair it sounded like Harbaugh thought the job was his when it wasn’t.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I think Smith had Harbaugh going to Minnesota before anyone else last year too, but to be fair it sounded like Harbaugh thought the job was his when it wasn’t.
yeah ole jimbo was a Rooney rule interview, Vikings got the corch they wanted and im a Vikings diehard sumbitch!!

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Prime just debunked it ( 45 second mark ) .. but i'm pretty sure he's lying , right ?

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I effectively stated that there was smoke pretty much everywhere else on the internet behind one name in particular (didn’t name names, but it was obvious I was referring to Rhule as that was the rumor of the day) and asked why it wasn’t being discussed on RSS.

Thread got deleted and I got banned for one year for “rules violations”

I'd consider that cruel and tyrannical punishment for something as innocent as that .. Unbelievable.

Deab deserves the worst. Hope his site dies on the vine

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
Hot take time:

This confirms that Urban is negotiating or completed his negotiation with Nebraska.

Where I’m coming from is what could Zack Smiths source possibly be? Not one word has come out about Prime from the Nebraska sources. Nothing down south. But a podcaster not know for breaking news has the goods?

His source could be Urban though. And it could be another planted smokescreen.

What does Artie think?

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hot take time:

This confirms that Urban is negotiating or completed his negotiation with Nebraska.

Where I’m coming from is what could Zack Smiths source possibly be? Not one word has come out about Prime from the Nebraska sources. Nothing down south. But a podcaster not know for breaking news has the goods?

What does Artie think?

Are they on good terms? Urbz fired Zone6 ya know.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hot take time:

What does Artie think?
N

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds