Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mt. Rushmore in LA per Deion (2 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Im Right Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
That's why I provided the link.

At the same time, how can seventy-four percent know Niagara Falls borders New York and Ontario....while Deion doesn't know Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota? Weird

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Those numbers were actually better than expected.

I think part of what we're missing here is that he thought it was in California. I'm sure there's a lot that don't know it's in SD but wrong answers would be ND, Nebraska, Wyoming, etc. Don't think the majority would be that far off.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
The large percentage of people are not smart. People are naturally dumb. Just go visit the Hy-Vee Parking lot for a never ending list of examples.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's why I provided the link.

At the same time, how can seventy-four percent know Niagara Falls borders New York and Ontario....while Deion doesn't know Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota? Weird
I've only worked on the West coast. But my sense is there is a ton more ignorance on the west coast than there is in the northeast or southeast US.

Ton of people in WA and OR that live their whole life there. And they take vacations WITHIN those two states (they have mtns, skiing, ocean, desert, etc). I know some people that are 30, college graduates and they've never left OR/WA other than a trip to Anaheim or Vegas maybe. They have no concept of the Midwest or south. It's completely foreign to them.

My sense is people in the other part of the country get out way more and try to learn about other places

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've only worked on the West coast. But my sense is there is a ton more ignorance on the west coast than there is in the northeast or southeast US.

Ton of people in WA and OR that live their whole life there. And they take vacations WITHIN those two states (they have mtns, skiing, ocean, desert, etc).

My sense is people in the other part of the country get out way more and try to learn about other places
To be fair, knowing lots of these things is absolutely useless information

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds