Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Deion Sanders to Colorado Cuckolos (2 Viewers)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
And so it begins

Guys.....it's not like he's stealing 5 stars from us. He'll be taking guys that would normally go to Alabama, Clemson, OSU and Georgia. Does that '25 recruit know what the Pac conference will consist of in 2026? Will Colorado be a part of a major conference by then?

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Guys.....it's not like he's stealing 5 stars from us. He'll be taking guys that would normally go to Alabama, Clemson, OSU and Georgia. Does that '25 recruit know what the Pac conference will consist of in 2026? Will Colorado be a part of a major conference by then?
Maybe valid but he will absolutely flip that roster. Talent will flock to him. Reality is he connects with these up and coming studs better than the fat old white guys do, everybody wants to be Primetime

I will be at the game next fall in Boulder but I don't have any delusion that the Colorado team we'll be playing is the Colorado team that we saw this year. Give the guy an elite staff that can develop it and coordinators that can competently run good schemes and he'll have them competed for fucking natty's.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Maybe valid but he will absolutely flip that roster. Talent will flock to him. Reality is he connects with these up and coming studs better than the fat old white guys do, everybody wants to be Primetime

I will be at the game next fall in Boulder but I don't have any delusion that the Colorado team we'll be playing is the Colorado team that we saw this year. Give the guy an elite staff that can develop it and coordinators that can competently run good schemes and he'll have them competed for fucking natty's.
"natty's"

If the college football world believed that about Deion Sanders then Nebraska, Wisconsin and Auburn would have been tripping over their own dicks trying to sign him. They weren't.

I think he can be a good coach. But Colorado seems to me like a strange fit. National Championship in Boulder? We need to pump the brakes a bit.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
"natty's"

If the college football world believed that about Deion Sanders then Nebraska, Wisconsin and Auburn would have been tripping over their own dicks trying to sign him. They weren't.

I think he can be a good coach. But Colorado seems to me like a strange fit. National Championship in Boulder? We need to pump the brakes a bit.
I’m under 40 and still remember Colorado winning a “natty”. They’ve had periods of good to great football over the years.

I believe Coach Prime will find success wherever he goes. Might be a short stint in Boulder. I imagine bigger schools will be tripping over their dicks within a few years.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
We know Deion can recruit, so if he can get quality assistants and coordinators with P5 experience he'll have a chance to do really well at Colorado especially with USC and UCLA leaving the conference in 2024

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Diametrically opposed team building methods for first year coaches for Deion vs. Rhule.

I like Rhule wayyyy more for the long term and a better foundation, but will be interesting to see whether the flash of Deion will jump out to a quicker start.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I wonder how many aTm guys will follow that assistant coach he hired to cU.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds