Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Deion Sanders to Colorado Cuckolos (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Either all the dudes fellating him are gonna be right and he's gonna put Saban and Kirby on notice or it's gonna go exactly how it looks like it will

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I'm old enough to remember when Fisher&Co brought all those 4 star Florida kids in and how well that worked out. He'll be able to bring some talented recruits in for sure, but we'll see if they stick around once the hype starts to fade.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
In theory that's great. We'll see if he can truly flip a roster in one year.
I’ll be curious to see how many have to be suspended at some point in the season. Just feels like all those old Mark Richt Georgia teams that would have a bunch of dudes suspended. Super talented but had a hard time getting out of their own way.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I’ll be curious to see how many have to be suspended at some point in the season. Just feels like all those old Mark Richt Georgia teams that would have a bunch of dudes suspended. Super talented but had a hard time getting out of their own way.
Does the NCAA still test for the devil's lettuce?

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
He’ll probably recruit great but I’m happy with Rhule over Deion after watching that meeting.

I worked with him for a year at nfl network, he was nice but kept to himself mainly. He did take off with a hot PA one day after a show and she ended up getting fired haha

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
He’ll probably recruit great but I’m happy with Rhule over Deion after watching that meeting.

I worked with him for a year at nfl network, he was nice but kept to himself mainly. He did take off with a hot PA one day after a show and she ended up getting fired haha
Just doing the lords work. That lil Philly likely needed savin’

Got fired so she’d be freed to go into ministry

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I mean. I think that was a disgusting first address of your team.

I also am frightened he’s going to do an incredible job. I also love smacking my own ass. Shows me where I need to “tighten” it up.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds