Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Deion Sanders to Colorado Cuckolos

if he hires a solid OC/DC, i think he has a high chance of succeeding.

his son actually looks like a hell of a qb.

Right - like 87% of the stadium is likely available right now. Easy work
That’s what I did to get tix in 2019. I think season tix were like 7 or 8 hundred for two and single game tix for the Nebraska game were going for like $150 or so. It was a no-brainer

Either all the dudes fellating him are gonna be right and he's gonna put Saban and Kirby on notice or it's gonna go exactly how it looks like it will

lo, This is where I am at, dude is either the next great and will be out of Colorado in 3 years at like Miami/FSU winning nattys or Colorado set themselves up to be the next Kansas for the 2020s. I don't really see an in-between.

I'll always hate the fluffs, but I do like Deion.

I hope it works out for him outside when he plays for us.

Wait a second. Still in JSU’s season…has Shadildo announced he’s entering the portal? Or is Deion tampering on day -13?
I just mean, can you imagine if Nebraska brought in a coach who essentially declared his son the starting QB during his press conference? You know Deion isn't gonna be out there trying to recruit over his own son, so this better go well or else he's absolutely fucked.

Looks like Colorado’s 5.4 million per year coach is going to land some real Jimmy’s and Joes.

Hope we can land some studs with our 9.2 million per year corch?

#DerpyTrev

Oh looky another former 5 star to tackle next year

Last edited:
That’s what I did to get tix in 2019. I think season tix were like 7 or 8 hundred for two and single game tix for the Nebraska game were going for like $150 or so. It was a no-brainer
Wait a second. Still in JSU’s season…has Shadildo announced he’s entering the portal? Or is Deion tampering on day -13?
Doesn’t he still have another game? That’s a recruiting violation, no?

Nebraska fans being so confident we're going to beat Colorado next season is so Nebraska.

It's like they haven't learned.

Yes, Colorado sucked last year. But so did Nebraska!

Until proven otherwise, this fanbase shouldn't be surprised if this team loses to anyone.

Nebraska fans being so confident we're going to beat Colorado next season is so Nebraska.

It's like they haven't learned.

Yes, Colorado sucked last year. But so did Nebraska!

Until proven otherwise, this fanbase shouldn't be surprised if this team loses to anyone.
Yeah, I'm not ready to assume that we're gonna be any p5 team until they can prove it. We also have absolutely no idea what our roster will look like next year, or who will be calling the defense.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back