Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dan Patrick on Urban Meyer/Nebraska

The sad thing is we could have easily had Gundy after we fired Bo….he was begging for the job. We didn’t give him the time of day.
6rtgne.jpg

Briles - who cares about the PR nightmare. Dude can flat out coach.
Gundy - assistants are picked constantly, still good. And I like how he doesn't give a fuck.
Aranda - back the brinks truck up, give him whatever he wants.

That's it. Shell out. Get a guy.
Briles is a pretty hard sell. He isn’t going to get a big job yet another college gig ever with the world we live in. I agree he is a great coach. Offer Urb 10-12 million a year. A few years from now 10-12 will be the new norm for a coach and we will be winning games.

Briles is a pretty hard sell. He isn’t going to get a big job yet another college gig ever with the world we live in. I agree he is a great coach. Offer Urb 10-12 million a year. A few years from now 10-12 will be the new norm for a coach and we will be winning games.

Urb doesn’t need 10-12 even…7-9 should do it imo

If it meant turning Nebraska back into a power Kevin Warren aka. Fox would have no problem with that. Another top 10 team only helps the conference.
I think the 2020 COVID fiasco painted Warren as this pencil dick academic.... but I think that was more that he allowed himself to get emasculated by the Mark Schlissels of the world (who he himself was a dirt bag & HR problem).

I'm not sure how much the actual Kevin Warren cares about academics. Delaney didn't GAF. I think the actual Kevin Warren just allows himself to get pushed around. And right now FOX orders him to do whatever they want and he does it. I think KW is just a blind order taker with no actual belief system.

Do I get extra something something for posting it?
Yes

As long as I get an extra something something because I’ve been talking about Urban since April

I think the 2020 COVID fiasco painted Warren as this pencil dick academic.... but I think that was more that he allowed himself to get emasculated by the Mark Schlissels of the world (who he himself was a dirt bag & HR problem).

I'm not sure how much the actual Kevin Warren cares about academics. Delaney didn't GAF. I think the actual Kevin Warren just allows himself to get pushed around. And right now FOX orders him to do whatever they want and he does it. I think KW is just a blind order taker with no actual belief system.

I’m not saying Kevin Warren isn’t a smart man, he is just doing what the higher ups tell him. He was smart to let FOX work the deal they did in a +billion dollar/year deal. Give him all the credit. Basically if the Presidents are having an issue with Urban coming back with his “baggage” is a farce compared to what they allowed to go on at Michigan, Penn State etc.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back