Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dan Patrick on Urban Meyer/Nebraska (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I don't believe it.....BUT, Nebraska Football always surprises

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Don't know how much I like an Urban hire. I think that tyrant style of coaching/roster mgmt isn't really going to work in the NIL/transfer portal era. Not sure Turd would take him TBH, but prob still worth the risk at the end of the day tho.

You take this hire 100x. Urban is a winner in college football. His style will work, cause he’s a winner.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
You take this hire 100x. Urban is a winner in college football. His style will work, cause he’s a winner.
100%. If that's a legitimate option, you make it happen. He can be a tyrant in college and win. Pros...not so much. The dude knows the college game. And is a recruiting junkie. I don't care if he's here 3 years....he'd win in year 2, and then make it attractive to the next dude because he just showed you it could be done.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
100%. If that's a legitimate option, you make it happen. He can be a tyrant in college and win. Pros...not so much. The dude knows the college game. And is a recruiting junkie. I don't care if he's here 3 years....he'd win in year 2, and then make it attractive to the next dude because he just showed you it could be done.
he could also leave behind our Ryan Day

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds