Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Coaching Carousel ‘21 (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Woodward looking silly right now at LSU with no hire yet.

VaTech just gonna be waiting for a while I guess

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Smart move by Lincoln Riley, no reason he shouldn't be able to turn that program around in no time, compete for conference championships and be in the playoff contention on a regular basis.

The road to such is going to be damn near impossible for Oklahoma once they're in the SEC.

Last edited:

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
Smart move by Lincoln Riley, no reason he shouldn't be able to turn that program around in no time, compete for conference championships and be in the playoff contention on a regular basis.

The road to such is going to be damn near impossible for Oklahoma once they're in the SEC.
Agreed if it remains a 4 team playoff, but OU could make a 12 team playoff if in the SEC I bet.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Agreed if it remains a 4 team playoff, but OU could make a 12 team playoff if in the SEC I bet.
12 team playoff would certainly help their odds, but that conference is really, really fucking good right now with Lane and the Pirate having both Mississippi schools playing at a high level, Arkansas is starting to emerge again as well. LSU and Florida won't be down for long either.

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
12 team playoff would certainly help their odds, but that conference is really, really fucking good right now with Lane and the Pirate having both Mississippi schools playing at a high level, Arkansas is starting to emerge again as well. LSU and Florida won't be down for long either.
Yeah I understand- I just don’t think it’ll be “damn near impossible.” If Lane could sniff a 12 team playoff at Ole Miss, I would imagine OU could as well with the right guy.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I understand- I just don’t think it’ll be “damn near impossible.” If Lane could sniff a 12 team playoff at Ole Miss, I would imagine OU could as well with the right guy.
I think he had to also look at staying at OU from the perspective what if I have a couple down years? It means you’re getting fired. The chances are much lower at USC. One other thing people might be overlooking is that he can have a private life. Most people in LA won’t even know who he is walking down the street.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds