Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

This coaching carousel is just getting started... (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Rumors out there that Harsin may want out of Auburn....and Washington is interested IF he's vaccinated. Lol what a world.

I jumped aboard the fire Frost train early. Which is weird for me as I generally side with keeping coaches. I am back to my old ways....I think Nebraska staying out of this whirlwind might have been a good move. Unless someone gets hired away it looks like the Big 10 will be the only major conference with zero head coaching changes. Sounds like Franklin is staying at Penn State.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
FlatEarlyCock-size_restricted.gif

source-editor-uid-32-FB471-E-5963-4-C25-94-F1-9790732-FDD1-C-1637070220338-origin-gallery-fte-source.jpg

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Lol, Washington interested “if he’s vaccinated”
Like that Fuking matters. What a world…
Humans are obviously wired to be outwardly discriminatory. This is the new “if your not black/if your not gay/Ect..”

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
Lol, Washington interested “if he’s vaccinated”
Like that Fuking matters. What a world…
Humans are obviously wired to be outwardly discriminatory. This is the new “if your not black/if your not gay/Ect..”

It’s a state mandate and Washington is a public institution

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Rumors out there that Harsin may want out of Auburn....and Washington is interested IF he's vaccinated. Lol what a world.

I jumped aboard the fire Frost train early. Which is weird for me as I generally side with keeping coaches. I am back to my old ways....I think Nebraska staying out of this whirlwind might have been a good move. Unless someone gets hired away it looks like the Big 10 will be the only major conference with zero head coaching changes. Sounds like Franklin is staying at Penn State.
Obviously a lot still has to play out, but I’m starting to agree with your second sentence more and more. Will be interesting to see who stays put after the dust settles as I would imagine that will be our potential candidate pool if/when Frost tanks next year.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

Obviously a lot still has to play out, but I’m starting to agree with your second sentence more and more. Will be interesting to see who stays put after the dust settles as I would imagine that will be our potential candidate pool if/when Frost tanks next year.

We’d have likely been overpaying for a guy with basically the same resume as Frost had when we got him, or overpaying for a coordinator for the privilege to commit career suicide at Nebraska.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds