Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Coaching Carousel ‘21 (1 Viewer)

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Saw that Tom Allen at Indiana went the Nebraska route and took a pay cut and fired some staff members. Crazy year everywhere.

doublewing

Running Back
I mean why would you leave that roster, no recruiting and Arizona.
Agreed. I'd believe it if he was struggling at AZ but he's doing a great job. He has Murray and other talented young players, does not have to deal with recruiting, NIL, the transfer portal and the redneck fishbowl that is OU.

He's just angling for his raise and stupid OU fans are hyping this up like it could happen. They are in serious denial today.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Agreed. I'd believe it if he was struggling at AZ but he's doing a great job. He has Murray and other talented young players, does not have to deal with recruiting, NIL, the transfer portal and the redneck fishbowl that is OU.

He's just angling for his raise and stupid OU fans are hyping this up like it could happen. They are in serious denial today.
OU will end up with a better coach than him in the end anyways.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I wonder if Urban Meyer has shown any interest in any of the open jobs. Rough year down in Jax

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Looks like OU’s running back commit for this year is following him. Bunch of crystal balls to USC now

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Stoops probably grabs the whistle again at OU (or they hire his brother)
If OU goes outside the stoops coaching tree, they might take a step back. What’s mAde them great over the past decade was elite QBs (thx to Lincoln Riley)
If they get back to playing elite defense, they won’t be a top10 team every year

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Remember last year when people were proclaiming Indiana as a new major force in the Big Ten? Good times!

(I don't know how many times I told people not to read too much into the results of the bullshit season...)

I remember how Michael Penix Jr was the best QB in the big ten

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Remember last year when people were proclaiming Indiana as a new major force in the Big Ten? Good times!

(I don't know how many times I told people not to read too much into the results of the bullshit season...)
You could even look the other way during the covid season. Michigan was horrible. Now look at them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds