Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Coach Prime vs. Coach Rhule in Boulder next year? (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm friends with the parents of one of the coaches on Beliema's Illinois Staff. He told them that he thought their DC was going to be hired for the Buff's job. They didn't mention if it was as DC or HC. He said if hired he was going to bring this coach with him to Boulder. Illinois DC is good and played for the Buffs. Maybe they are lining him up to replace Prime if he leaves in a few years.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm friends with the parents of one of the coaches on Beliema's Illinois Staff. He told them that he thought their DC was going to be hired for the Buff's job. They didn't mention if it was as DC or HC. He said if hired he was going to bring this coach with him to Boulder. Illinois DC is good and played for the Buffs. Maybe they are lining him up to replace Prime if he leaves in a few years.
I saw your post the other day regarding that. If Walters is gonna be his DC, CU will do some damage in the PAC (if it’s still existent)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I get wanting to coach for the school you played at but as a backwards move? Sounds more like he was in the running for HC and they picked Prime instead.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Than a B1G school? Doubt it.
He’s also from Aurora and went to CU - being back in the same state you grew up in has its benefits. If he met his wife in HS or college that would def play a role as well.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
BTW is that Dineen?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s also from Aurora and went to CU - being back in the same state you grew up in has its benefits. If he met his wife in HS or college that would def play a role as well.
Yeah it's not completely out of the question. He's currently getting paid 1.1 though and I'm sure Illinois would give him a raise so would be surprised if CU could out bid them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds