Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Coach Prime vs. Coach Rhule in Boulder next year? (2 Viewers)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I want CU to suck forever so hoping Prime goes to CU.
There's a lot of hype around Prime right now. Kids want to play for him, he's a great motivator. I bet he has success no matter where he goes. I thought he would take the USF job for sure.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
He is going to murder the portal this offseason. Good coaches turn things around in 1 year in todays game.

Look at Lincoln Riley, Brian Kelly, Josh Heupel, Shane Beamer

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
It will be interesting to see how much money they are willing to spend on the HC and ACs and what kind of support they have lined up for NIL. It seems like in the past they weren't willing to cough up the big money for the football program. Also, their fans are very fair weather and only come around if they are winning and for the most part, they are trash.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
He is going to murder the portal this offseason. Good coaches turn things around in 1 year in todays game.

Look at Lincoln Riley, Brian Kelly, Josh Heupel, Shane Beamer
So if Rhule wins 6-7 games his first year will you be blowing him like Beamer and Heupel?

Last edited:

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
So if Rhule wins 6-7 wins his first year you will be blowing him like Beamer and Heupel.
suck my dick GIF

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Much better and they'll invest more $$$ for him to be successful.

CU's administration does not devote much resources to any athletic program to be successful. Not aggressive at all in that sense.
I see the move to South Florida being the smarter play. He will kill it for sure there and get a SEC job next.

doublewing

Running Back
I see the move to South Florida being the smarter play. He will kill it for sure there and get a SEC job next.
Agreed. Anywhere but CU. Outside of 3 coaches in 40 years (McCartney, Barnett and Skippy) it's a coaching graveyard.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
I'm friends with the parents of one of the coaches on Beliema's Illinois Staff. He told them that he thought their DC was going to be hired for the Buff's job. They didn't mention if it was as DC or HC. He said if hired he was going to bring this coach with him to Boulder. Illinois DC is good and played for the Buffs. Maybe they are lining him up to replace Prime if he leaves in a few years.
It's either Ryan Walters, an Aurora, CO native who is now Illinois DC, or Barry Lunney, Jr. The OC.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's either Ryan Walters, an Aurora, CO native who is now Illinois DC, or Barry Lunney, Jr. The OC.
Walters thinks he has a good chance of getting hired. Not sure if that means as DC or HC. Sure seems like Prime is the front runner for the HC job

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I just don't see Prime going to Colorado. It's a nice school and everything, but if you're looking to bring in talent, you want to stay in the Southeast. Has USF announced a new coach yet? Because I'm still betting him going there.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Walters thinks he has a good chance of getting hired. Not sure if that means as DC or HC. Sure seems like Prime is the front runner for the HC job
True. Prime is down to 2 schools (the other one Cincinnati) with CU as his likely HC destination.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds