Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking COACH DION PRIME LOVERS GITT (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I figure Florida or A$M will be Prime’s next stop.
The only question is, will he jump this year or next? Probably has to do with if Shadeur is NFL ready or not.

If Shadeur needs one more year of CFB it's kind of dumb to move already. Then you're moving all the guys who came with you AGAIN for the 2nd time in 2 yrs.

If A&M offers $15m/yr I don't know how he turns that down.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
The only question is, will he jump this year or next? Probably has to do with if Shadeur is NFL ready or not.

If Shadeur needs one more year of CFB it's kind of dumb to move already. Then you're moving all the guys who came with you AGAIN for the 2nd time in 2 yrs.

Can Shiteur transfer again

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

I think Deion stays two years and moves on. Can’t players move again if their head coach leaves anyways?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think he's image conscious enough to know that bolting after 1 yr looks bad.

My guess is he stays 2 more years
It all depends what jobs are open. If Florida or A$M open up and offer him I bet he is gone. The same goes for some other southern schools.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think you're giving him more credit than he deserves. How long was he at Jackson St where he preached that he was doing it for the importance of HBCU's.
Hopefully. I'm hoping he pulls a Willie Taggart and leaves after one year.

Mainly because of how pear shaped that would make CU look. CU has literally rearranged their ENTIRE school presentation around Prime.

Even their academic ads have been reworked to have a Prime theme. It'd just be hilarious to have them have to re-do all this after just one year and see the fans' disappointment of going from Prime to new CU HC Gus Malzahn.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Mainly because of how pear shaped that would make CU look. CU has literally rearranged their ENTIRE school presentation around Prime.

Even their academic ads have been reworked to have a Prime theme. It'd just be hilarious to have them have to re-do all this after just one year and see the fans' disappointment of going from Prime to new CU HC Gus Malzahn.
Probably 2 years. His kid isn't draft eligible until 2025.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Probably 2 years. His kid isn't draft eligible until 2025.
Thats incorrect. He can go this year. Would be funny.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thats incorrect. He can go this year. Would be funny.
If Shadeur throws for 4000 yds this yr, which he is already 25% of the way there....what reason would he have to come back? I guess NIL is paying him $3m/yr apparently. And he'd probably make some big thing about helping CU to the CFP in 2024.

But Prime's big thing is also going to be shipping guys to the NFL - think Calipari's sales pitch at UK - so I could see a lot of Prime's guys jumping early to the NFL. Which is not a bad thing. But makes leaving CU a lot easier.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds