Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (42 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Next Time Chump GIF

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member
This was the No. 5 rated QB in the 2025 class. My prediction is that a lot of 2025s will be getting (correct) counsel telling them that Sanders is not likely to be there when they enroll.

He committed 4 weeks ago and has already bailed lmfao. If I’m being honest I’ve been reading lots of Colorado Cope lately on their board and a lot of their hopes revolved around this kid stepping in and being the future so I’m sure this will make for great reading material.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
He committed 4 weeks ago and has already bailed lmfao. If I’m being honest I’ve been reading lots of Colorado Cope lately on their board and a lot of their hopes revolved around this kid stepping in and being the future so I’m sure this will make for great reading material.
Shadeur will be back next year. They need OL and DL help if they’re gonna be anything.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 30220View attachment 30221
LMFAO
(in case you don't know Underwood is the #1 qb and #1 overall player of 2025 who has received crystal balls to LSU in the past week)
"Could be Raiola. Georgia has 2 top 10 QB commits"

WOW. Buff fans thinking Dylan Raiola might decommit from UGA to sign with 4-8 Colorado. They have some dumb mfers in their fanbase.

wildcat_husker

Cornerback
Elite Member
I’m definitely not going to go duck crazy, but I was pretty underwhelmed this year with Rhule. Hopefully he figures out the offensive side of the ball and makes the correct moves coach and player wise to get better going forward.
Good, that is reasonable. I’m doubtful Satt will work but since I know he’ll get time, I’ll be patient. For a bit.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Good, that is reasonable. I’m doubtful Satt will work but since I know he’ll get time, I’ll be patient. For a bit.
The biggest reason I’m skeptical is because we have seen this shit before with Callahan keeping Cosgrove and Frost keeping his buddy Chinander around even though Frost was as bad on the offensive side for the most part. Hopefully if Satterfield is a weak link Rhule doesn’t wait until it’s too late.

wildcat_husker

Cornerback
Elite Member
The biggest reason I’m skeptical is because we have seen this shit before with Callahan keeping Cosgrove and Frost keeping his buddy Chinander around even though Frost was as bad on the offensive side for the most part. Hopefully if Satterfield is a weak link Rhule doesn’t wait until it’s too late.
Based on what I’ve heard and read, I’m also not convinced Rhule doesn’t have a big say in the play calling and that’s why he hired Satt (because most OCs probably wouldn’t want to go somewhere if that was the case).

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah because he's going to decommit from Georgia to come to 5-7 Nebraska... Wait what.
I knew someone was going to say that. No offense, but you are a dumb shit for making me explain this.

The only reason 4-8 Nebraska was ever even remotely in the Dylan Raiola sweepstakes was bc Dylan is a massive, massive Husker fan & his dad is a famous NU alum. That's the ONLY reason Dylan would have even considered going to a 4-8 program like Nebraska.

So if we've established that Dylan is a massive Nebraska fan (his words)...then why on earth would he ever be interested in going to the sworn enemy of his favorite team (Colorado) - especially considering CU has the same shitty track record? CU fans could do 5 sec of research and realize, yeah the kid is a huge Nebraska fan and his dad's an all-time legacy there, he's probably not coming to CU's 4-8 program.

You're an asshole for making me explain this LOL. Dylan turned down his favorite team in the world for being 4-8...he's not going to a different 4-8 program that he's predisposed to hate.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds