Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking COACH DION PRIME LOVERS GITT (1 Viewer)

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let’s see em
There is another one @Black Dean loved this week where i said when the searching process was going on that I would rather have Deion over Rhule. Things could definitely change in the next 2-3 years for the better, but I fear Rhule could fuck this rebuild up on the offensive side of the ball by not getting the right qb and Satterfield is nothing special as an OC. If you don’t have an offense in college football you will never win shit.IMG_5474.pngIMG_5473.png

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's a much better coach than I thought he was, but I still don't think they're a particularly good team.
I agree but if he wins 5-6 games it’s one of the better coaching jobs. On paper his assistants are better than ours outside the DC.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I agree but if he wins 5-6 games it’s one of the better coaching jobs. On paper his assistants are better than ours outside the DC.
Definitely.

If we weren't ass on O, we could have had them down double digits by half. But Prime's immediate success does make me wonder why we can't be a competent team in year 1. Maybe TCU and us are just really bad and that's how it looks like he's starting so fast, but I'm not sure of anything anymore

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Definitely.

If we weren't ass on O, we could have had them down double digits by half. But Prime's immediate success does make me wonder why we can't be a competent team in year 1. Maybe TCU and us are just really bad and that's how it looks like he's starting so fast, but I'm not sure of anything anymore
It also shows you can develop a competent offense in todays college football with the right coach. Rhule fucked himself out of the gate with Sims. He better get the next qb right or he will be another coach who goes down the shitter.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It also shows you can develop a competent offense in todays college football with the right coach. Rhule fucked himself out of the gate with Sims. He better get the next qb right or he will be another coach who goes down the shitter.
At least we know that we can open every single scholarship at QB after this season because if you can't beat out Jeff Sims, you probably don't deserve to play D1 football

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
At least we know that we can open every single scholarship at QB after this season because if you can't beat out Jeff Sims, you probably don't deserve to play D1 football
Cockeye’s offense even looks competent compared to ours which is funny and sad at the same time.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Kiffen and urban were my first choice.
I had the Washington coach whose name escapes me as the 1c

Then it was just a group between Rhule, prime time and some other fucks.

The reason I wanted Primetime was simply due to him being a favorite player of mine as child. I thought he would reawaken our recruiting regardless of success level. Making us a cool brand again was something I felt we needed after the last few coaching experiences.

But im still happy with Rhule for the long haul.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kiffen and urban were my first choice.
I had the Washington coach whose name escapes me as the 1c

Then it was just a group between Rhule, prime time and some other fucks.

The reason I wanted Primetime was simply due to him being a favorite player of mine as child. I thought he would reawaken our recruiting regardless of success level. Making us a cool brand again was something I felt we needed after the last few coaching experiences.

But im still happy with Rhule for the long haul.
My top 3 were Prime, #2ndChoice, and Klieman. I would have had no issue with DeBoer or Leipold. They were there with Rhule. I didn’t think we could get Lane but he would have been great too.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Definitely.

Being able to bring the #1 recruit in the nation from two years back who can lock down half of the field in the passing game and be your first or second best receiver, and your son to play starting QB, definitely gives you a head start in your build.

I think he's proving that you can build immediately with skill players. They aren't going to win the Pac 12, but they are going to be able to out-skill a lot of teams on their schedule. Obviously the hope was that we could beat them in the trenches, and I think we largely did, but our advantage there wasn't nearly enough to overcome the skill gap. TCU faced a similar situation.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
My top 3 were Prime, #2ndChoice, and Klieman. I would have had no issue with DeBoer or Leipold. They were there with Rhule. I didn’t think we could get Lane but he would have been great too.
Look at Wazzu who beat #2ndChoice last night too. No idea how good their coach is but they have an absolute hooper at QB. Cam Ward is fucking good.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Look at Wazzu who beat #2ndChoice last night too. No idea how good their coach is but they have an absolute hooper at QB. Cam Ward is fucking good.
What the fuck happened to Braelon Allen? Old boy getting fewer carries than the QB and is apparently now second string to a man named Chez. Kid showed up and took a giant dookie on the Big Ten at 17 years old and that was the peak I guess.

But yes. If you figure out the QB, you have figured out 90% of what you need to win games

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds