Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Coach Cal to Arkansas (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Kentucky wants Cal gone but has to pay like 34 mil in buyout if they fire him. No money owed if he leaves voluntarily.

Cal isn't gonna give up money.

Is Kentucky basically gonna write Arkansas a check for a few million so Arkansas can give Cal a contract that matches/exceeds what he was making at Kentucky?

This is gonna be like one of those stupid NBA trades where a crap player with an inflated contract gets sent somewhere along with some money, so the first team can get out of the salary cap crunch.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Going to be a lot of extensions happening across the nation. Similar to Bama football opening up

A lot of agents throwing out bs rumors. I think Bama might experience the shoe on the other foot here & oats will bail for the opportunity to win a title.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
UK is about to attempt to throw a BAG at Dan Hurley

I’m not saying he will take it, but it’s going to be about as ideal of a situation to leave if he was intrigued by it.

- AD that hired him is going to leave after the tournament ends to go to Arizona State

- Back to back titles means his stock will literally never be higher (assuming they win)

- Insane roster turnover for next year meaning we’d take a step back no matter what

Dan is also a “builder” or “fixer” of sorts… I know he loves UConn and is very happy but $12M+ at UK or whatever would also likely make him very happy

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I actually heard this is how @Jim14510 summons his wife.
censorship GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds