Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (2 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
i'm a member of TOS and read their staff articles. i like mike schaefer's stuff. i walked into a thread where sam was going back and forth with someone and it was eerily similar to old rrs. what a butt fucker.
Sam gets ran off every board. He was ran of HPH before RSS even. It’s not to hard to see he is full of shit. They will figure it out sooner or later and call him out for being a liar on TOS.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
KGB out in full force locking threads and deleting posts. It’s painfully obvious after Deans “Nate is gone, respect my decision no interviews” post. It’s even more so now that it’s clear Nate has/had no job lined up. The censorship is just making it worse.

Address that it was not Nate’s decision in some shape. Get out in front of it @JThomasOmaha . This just makes you look worse.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@JThomasOmaha types/talks exactly like Dean on the scrolls... go look at the football 101 thread and tell me that isn’t Dean posting

Yeah it very well could be. I’m just not sure. But if anyone would make a burner to ask hisself questions in the chat presented by franchise corch it would be dean.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
so if we all @ @JThomasOmaha maybe he'll get the hint or clue we all know he/she/him/her/they/them/it is really Dean and start chiming in on some shit? or would we even want that?
I say...
sword execution GIF by History UK

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
so if we all @ @JThomasOmaha maybe he'll get the hint or clue we all know he/she/him/her/they/them/it is really Dean and start chiming in on some shit? or would we even want that?
I say...
sword execution GIF by History UK
Him not responding says it all.... he’s been actively viewing this thread all day long and no response after getting called out multiple times? Hey @JThomasOmaha how’s Gerrod’s dick taste?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds