Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (1 Viewer)

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I got yelled at for posting it. He just said "I might have to move over to The Platinum Board"
Deab yelled at you? We need to get our bag men together and get Nate over here. I always got the feeling that Nate thought Deab was a goober. Maybe he (Nate) finally got fed up with the sunshine pumping

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wonder if this doesn’t go back to the speaking engagement thread on RSS about a month ago? Sean was traveling to McCook while Nate was in Holdrege or something.

I ask Sean (jokingly) if Nate is taking away his engagements and he replies that he had no idea Nate was doing that until he saw Nate’s post on the board.

Sean in turn cans his ass. As the HOL Turns.
More proof Nate >>>>> Dean

Krup21

Linebacker
Insider
tPB OG
Rss is going to be an absolute shithole. I know for a fact that Dean is a running joke in North Stadium. They even have a special nickname for him but ol Dean thinks he's in on the joke...hes such a Gomer. The only one who got any info at all was Clouse. TOS is going to bury Dean and Mongo. It's going to be glorious.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I wonder if this doesn’t go back to the speaking engagement thread on RSS about a month ago? Sean was traveling to McCook while Nate was in Holdrege or something.

I ask Sean (jokingly) if Nate is taking away his engagements and he replies that he had no idea Nate was doing that until he saw Nate’s post on the board.

Sean in turn cans his ass. As the HOL Turns.

Dean got $15 per for his event in McCook, the Coppermill was packed so I'm thinking around 100-150 showed up

thats a lot of Hy-Vee sausages that Nate is taking off Dean's table....

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Rss is going to be an absolute shithole. I know for a fact that Dean is a running joke in North Stadium. They even have a special nickname for him but ol Dean thinks he's in on the joke...hes such a Gomer. The only one who got any info at all was Clouse. TOS is going to bury Dean and Mongo. It's going to be glorious.
Yup. People are a member of RSS because of the board. It certainly isn’t because of the info. I’m sure Nate got lazy towards the end quite possible. But is Dean really all that of a hard worker? He always talks about how tough the job is.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I wouldn't be surprised if he was fired. There has been barely any recruiting news worth anything on RSS in years. 247 is always bringing tidbits no one else could provide, but all RSS gave was excuses from Dean. Maybe Dean finally got tired of having to cover for Nate's ass.

I think the conversation likely went like this about 5 or 6 months ago:

“Nate you’ve been incredible in this role for a long time. Lately you’ve not been up to your own standards and customers are even starting to notice and say things. I know you can do this job at a high level and I appreciate that you did have some personal issues that derailed some of your performance last year. What do you need from me to get back on track?”

Then 3 months goes by and nothing changes. Sean has another conversation with him including escalation.

Then Friday Sean had the “bring your playbook” talk.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
same thing at the LJS. have a good buddy on staff there and they all think he's a total joke that somehow dumbed his way to a goldmine. of course, there's a bit of sour grapes there as the newspaper business continues to bleed out to a slow death while Dean is cashing checks.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's gotta be a tough position for Dean. He has to know by now that they don't truly respect him but it is a Catch 22 on what information he shares. We all know Pelini clamped down on the information that was spread through recruiting sites. If Dean drops some true Inside Info I am sure the North Stadium would make things even harder for him. Not easy for him to gain their respect unless he kisses there asses and does what they ask. We know how tight Frost is with info on injuries, transfers, suspensions...... TOS sure does seem to get quite a bit more interaction and information from the coaches. But man the TOS board sucks, especially seeing Sam-I-Am play his usual "Look at me I Know so much" game.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's gotta be a tough position for Dean. He has to know by now that they don't truly respect him but it is a Catch 22 on what information he shares. We all know Pelini clamped down on the information that was spread through recruiting sites. If Dean drops some true Inside Info I am sure the North Stadium would make things even harder for him. Not easy for him to gain their respect unless he kisses there asses and does what they ask. We know how tight Frost is with info on injuries, transfers, suspensions...... TOS sure does seem to get quite a bit more interaction and information from the coaches. But man the TOS board sucks, especially seeing Sam-I-Am play his usual "Look at me I Know so much" game.
i'm a member of TOS and read their staff articles. i like mike schaefer's stuff. i walked into a thread where sam was going back and forth with someone and it was eerily similar to old rrs. what a butt fucker.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
i'm a member of TOS and read their staff articles. i like mike schaefer's stuff. i walked into a thread where sam was going back and forth with someone and it was eerily similar to old rrs. what a butt fucker.
Lel. If the mod team doesn't feed his narcissism, he ends up more rgrachek than vintage same which is #sad

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, he gets a little too full of himself at times. I seem to remember he has connections to Barney Cotton's family hence the reason he got inside info back during the Pelini days. I also knew an Asst Coach on Pelini's staff plus a player so called SAI out a few times for blowing smoke up Barney and Pelini's ass. He didn't like the info I posted from the other coach or player. Felt like at times he was being told what to share. Threw a little temper tantrum and said my info was bullshit. Acted like a toddled who had a toy taken away.
CreepyConstantBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

We also need to see the Bathtub Dildo picture of SAI, good times. @slattimer

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds