Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
i'm a member of TOS and read their staff articles. i like mike schaefer's stuff. i walked into a thread where sam was going back and forth with someone and it was eerily similar to old rrs. what a butt fucker.
Woww I can't believe he's still out there haha I had no idea. I still think RSS needs to allow all the insane people back. Sam I Am, Louisiana, HTO, nebraskafanwisconsin, of course @HuskerDocCo, get EVERYBODY back into the fold to hash it all out (and probably burn the place to the ground).

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
and zapped at 1:45pm

im-not-even-mad-thats-amazing.gif

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Lol you got yelled at for posting his response to a personal DM to your own board?

Edit: Seriously, tell Deab to fuck himself
Why does Dean assume Nate being over here would lead to problems for him. Says a lot.....

Put on your big boy pants and quit being a bitch, so you canned Nate. Big whoop @JThomasOmaha

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I am not sure what is going on ITT, but I am starting to get nervous wood.
callahan fired clouse over at rivals and now clouse is going to come here and help turn this into the new rss but garrett is going to give everyone who posts here a share of the profits based on how much you post and we are all going to get rich and someone else started another thread on this board that has big tittays in it

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Why does Dean assume Nate being over here would lead to problems for him. Says a lot.....

Put on your big boy pants and quit being a bitch, so you canned Nate. Big whoop @JThomasOmaha
So Sean posts under that name on RSS too? Because @JThomasOmaha is an RSS member and posted in today’s chat

*edit: wasn’t the chat, was the Football 101 thread

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So Sean posts under that name on RSS too? Because @JThomasOmaha is an RSS member and posted in today’s chat

*edit: wasn’t the chat, was the Football 101 thread

I actually don’t think it’s dean on RSS. Might be a friend of his or something which is why he felt OK to use it here

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Woww I can't believe he's still out there haha I had no idea. I still think RSS needs to allow all the insane people back. Sam I Am, Louisiana, HTO, nebraskafanwisconsin, of course @HuskerDocCo, get EVERYBODY back into the fold to hash it all out (and probably burn the place to the ground).
Haha would be a great short movie

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Clouse doesn’t strike me as the message board type. Even when he was getting info, he wasn’t that responsive outside of the Tuesday chat.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds