Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
We'll likely never know what went down between Callahan and Clouse. But I sure would like to know.

somethings are best left unsaid

shutterstock_5884718ab.jpg

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
I am not sure what is going on ITT, but I am starting to get nervous wood.

callahan fired clouse over at rivals and now clouse is going to come here and help turn this into the new rss but garrett is going to give everyone who posts here a share of the profits based on how much you post and we are all going to get rich and someone else started another thread on this board that has big tittays in it

Thanks. Now I have 'bout 60% of a clue.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Thanks. Now I have 'bout 60% of a clue.
Deans that guy that you try to give shit. Like all friends do. But can’t take it at all. And then takes it personal or just flies over his head. It eventually becomes too much fun giving him shit because everyone knows how poorly he takes it and has become the running joke. If @JThomasOmaha would just calm your tits some you wouldn’t get so much shit.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Deans that guy that you try to give shit. Like all friends do. But can’t take it at all. And then takes it personal or just flies over his head. It eventually becomes too much fun giving him shit because everyone knows how poorly he takes it and has become the running joke. If @JThomasOmaha would just calm your tits some you wouldn’t get so much shit.
This is the perfect example of how awkward he is...Andy gives him shit, then he acts like a complete goofball. Like it's his first kegger and someone told him he can drink as much as he wants...Andy on the other hand has been to plenty of party's OR acts like he's been there plenty of times. Bad analogy probably but you get the point right @JThomasOmaha ?

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
we got any updates? we got nate here yet? whats this gonna cost to get the entire story

We should go fund me to raise funds for Nate to tell his side of the story on TPB.

My guess is that Dean gave him some sort of severance in exchange for him not addressing it publicly, though.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds