Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (3 Viewers)

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I get what you are saying but it’s more professional ragging than personal. Being drunk as shit on video is crazy unprofessional. So is dressing like a hobo when you go out and film games. It reflects on him personally, but nobody cares except to say it makes Dean look like an idiot for sending him out there.
HYU7bNlRiBWHF005CL7nzmcDwh3Eu3.gif

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Prolly the one place that pays worse than HOL

Hudl is a cool company or whatever but I've heard this from just about everyone who works/worked/had job offers from them. Had a buddy who worked in the AD and with the football team at Nebraska for four years and was one of their top video guys. Taping, cutting, etc, for film study, exactly the kind of experience that would have made him a huge asset to Hudl, and at a D1 school no less. He said they offered him like $28k out of college.

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
Hudl is a cool company or whatever but I've heard this from just about everyone who works/worked/had job offers from them. Had a buddy who worked in the AD and with the football team at Nebraska for four years and was one of their top video guys. Taping, cutting, etc, for film study, exactly the kind of experience that would have made him a huge asset to Hudl, and at a D1 school no less. He said they offered him like $28k out of college.
Totally true I am sure. It is laughable when I hear Hudl people complain how their engineers all leave for better jobs all over. They pay for shit, so their retention is non-existent. They refuse to change. At least the wives of the top people can fly to NY to get their hair done though…..

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Totally true I am sure. It is laughable when I hear Hudl people complain how their engineers all leave for better jobs all over. They pay for shit, so their retention is non-existent. They refuse to change. At least the wives of the top people can fly to NY to get their hair done though…..

Makes sense to me! I mean, how else are they going to spend all the high dollar investments they brag about? Paying their employees competitive wages? Get real. Mama's gotta get her hair did.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds