Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
New post in scrolls threatening warning points for mentioning Nate. This was is from Sean Stevens.

they are still doing the points system?

It amazes me that Dean and his crew think that a successful deterrent to message board conduct they don't want is to have a secretive arbitrary/subjective penalty point system where the perpetrators do not know they have violated the rules, what level of severity each rule violation is, what their current point total is, who gave them a violation, why they got a violation, how long the points last on their "record" and what level of points in aggregate equals any number of penalties/restrictions imposed on them by mods/admins.

God gave him a tail to keep the flies off, but that he would sooner have had no tail and no flies.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Clouse had been there like 10 years, I love that Dean's solution is to act like he never existed rather than let people discuss it for a few days before moving on.

soviet-censorship-naval-commissar-vanishes.jpg

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
they are still doing the points system?

It amazes me that Dean and his crew think that a successful deterrent to message board conduct they don't want is to have a secretive arbitrary/subjective penalty point system where the perpetrators do not know they have violated the rules, what level of severity each rule violation is, what their current point total is, who gave them a violation, why they got a violation, how long the points last on their "record" and what level of points in aggregate equals any number of penalties/restrictions imposed on them by mods/admins.

God gave him a tail to keep the flies off, but that he would sooner have had no tail and no flies.
Sorry GIAH, I have to give you 17 warning points for this post.

Garrett

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds