Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (3 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I think here it's the right move. They're letting Butch's thread stay up, but I get trying to limit the overall discussion. Again, I think that makes sense if for no other reason than to be sensitive about what seems pretty clearly to be Clouse being terminated. It's just a tough situation to have to bring up at all on the board, and there's just too much chance for it to get stupid.

You think he got fired?

@HuskerGarrett , we still need a recruiting guru? Seems we should hit the portal for some immediate help?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
You think he got fired?

@HuskerGarrett , we still need a recruiting guru? Seems we should hit the portal for some immediate help?
Yeah the lack of "it's been real guys, but I've decided to pursue other opportunities" post seems like a dead giveaway. Or if he didn't get fired his departure wasn't exactly amicable

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Can somebody give me a breakdown of what the hell is going on?

I haven't been on the RSS in around 3 years. Last time I was on the RSS this was the writer breakdown: Clouse posting husker football stuff, Dean being Dean, Dan Hoppen eating chain restaurants and saying "this food was good"

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

I haven't been on the RSS in around 3 years. Last time I was on the RSS was: Clouse posting husker football stuff, Dean being Dean, Dan Hoppen eating chain restaurants and saying "this food was good"
Clouse is no longer with RSS. Bryan Mongo who can hardly spell his name right is filling the void. Robin has been killing it on hoops coverage, and Dean hired an intern who seems like she will be pretty good. .

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

I haven't been on the RSS in around 3 years. Last time I was on the RSS this was the writer breakdown: Clouse posting husker football stuff, Dean being Dean, Dan Hoppen eating chain restaurants and saying "this food was good"

Clouse got canned. Hoppen isn’t there anymore. He’s likely still eating Famous Dave’s and calling it world class BBQ.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Clouse is no longer with RSS. Bryan Mongo who can hardly spell his name right is filling the void. Robin has been killing it on hoops coverage, and Dean hired an intern who seems like she will be pretty good. .

oh yeah forgot about Robin, I hate basketball and that dude is more vanilla than the actual bean

is Mongo that big fat guy? I think I remember him starting right as I was getting kicked off again for not properly blowing Riley

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
oh yeah forgot about Robin, I hate basketball and that dude is more vanilla than the actual bean

is Mongo that big fat guy? I think I remember him starting right as I was getting kicked off again for not properly blowing Riley
I don't know what Mongo looks like but he's most well known for incoherent ramblings every week in tunnel talk

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds