Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (4 Viewers)

COYS

Linebacker
If Nate was still getting the goods it would be beneficial to get him here. In all honesty, he has been pretty awful at his job the last 1-2 years. Pretty sure he would just read 247 updates and base his information off that. Many times he would have no clue about new visitors or recruiting info and than clearly would just give bullshit generic answers on the fly when questioned about it.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I actually don't blame him here. If Clouse were moving on voluntarily, I suspect he would have been the one to do the signing off and there could have been a fond farewell. This makes it seem like it was Callahan letting him go, and in that case it's probably best to limit the discussion. Most people would likely be tactful, but I suspect it could get out of hand easily enough--and I mean that in terms of sensitivity to Clouse rather than not giving Callahan any crap.
💯 agree with you

Toe

Wide Receiver
I mean he doesn't show up on the direct message and you can't tag him.

Also no mention of rivals on Twitter

View attachment 3121

This was his profile pic before, Google cache shows it was still there yesterday.

lpf2m5uzt2tdtzc3n5kj.jpeg

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
You think he got fired?

@HuskerGarrett , we still need a recruiting guru? Seems we should hit the portal for some immediate help?
I wouldn't be surprised if he was fired. There has been barely any recruiting news worth anything on RSS in years. 247 is always bringing tidbits no one else could provide, but all RSS gave was excuses from Dean. Maybe Dean finally got tired of having to cover for Nate's ass.

COYS

Linebacker
I am sure Nate was the highest paid member on the staff outside of Dean. Why pay someone that much money when the coverage had turned to shit and you could get equal work with a part-timer like Mongo who you can pay significantly less? Smart business move by Dean.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds