Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Changing the luck (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Have to be willing to go to any lengths. I have surgery scheduled on Thursday to reverse my childhood circumcision.
Bobbybones GIF by National Geographic Channel

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
I was laying on the left side of my couch watching the first half then switched to the right for the second half to get the mojo going, I should have known once we got a 7 point lead to go back to the left side when they only scored 3 points in the first half. I guess I was taking my risk for the old fashion "right side of the couch goose egg" but I was wrong. This one is on me 100% guys I will be a left couch guy when we need a stop and a right side couch guy when we need to get the ball moving.

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
I think it’s time to really dig in and figure out where this bad luck is coming from. I just ordered a new Husker flag and a new polo, as my current ones are clearly unlucky. What do you have that is unlucky and needs changed and/or destroyed? We all need to work together before Saturday.
Oddly, I bought a new flag and a much improved flag pole on Friday morning. It arrived today - the old flag is going up on my office wall.

Just so you know, Saturday is an 85.7% chance of victory. I am doing the hard work of smoking brisket for an early game day on Saturday - because the Huskers are 6-1 lifetime on days I smoke brisket. I hated the idea of getting going on the smoke at a stupid early hour, but who can argue with 6-1?

But c'mon now, how great will that brisket taste when accompanied by a W?

Elkhusker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I think it’s time to really dig in and figure out where this bad luck is coming from. I just ordered a new Husker flag and a new polo, as my current ones are clearly unlucky. What do you have that is unlucky and needs changed and/or destroyed? We all need to work together before Saturday

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds