Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Changing the luck (1 Viewer)

Herbie

Quarterback
sounds like something harry potter would do

years ago i tried to convince @HuskerGarrett to turn this into a Harry Potter board but it didn't happen

maybe that's why we still suck

Flying Harry Potter GIF
You wanna expelliarmus my wand any time

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I ain’t watching the game. It seems like we’re not good when I’m watching. I’ll be packing up my house this Saturday and checking my phone guys for updates.

Respect my decision.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I ain’t watching the game. It seems like we’re not good when I’m watching. I’ll be packing up my house this Saturday and checking my phone guys for updates.

Respect my decision.
I’m not either but for other reasons. Wife has us on a plane to Hawaii. First time on a plane during game. Has to be a curse breaker, right

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I’m not either but for other reasons. Wife has us on a plane to Hawaii. First time on a plane during game. Has to be a curse breaker, right
Depending on the airline, they’ll broadcast the game as a free amenity.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Depending on the airline, they’ll broadcast the game as a free amenity.
We’ve flown this so many times. Phoenix to Kona direct. Once we hit the ocean, WiFi is lost. And all broadcast is junk. Good thought though.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Speaking of flying, I had the pleasure to sit amongst the CU women's soccer team today on a flight. I also had the ridiculous displeasure of the flight attendant getting on the PA and announcing that CU just had a huge win yesterday - let's give them a round of applause.

I slinked down and kept looking at my phone - almost as if I didn't hear anything. But I did hear everything. And it was obvious as I was sporting a Husker hat.

I just thought fuck those guys.....errr girls and that University.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds