Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Changing the luck (2 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I feel partially responsible by enrolling as a student in 2002.
Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
I'm gonna spit some truth for everyone on this board right now and most are gonna say I am a dick and that's fucked up. But who cares.

T.O. needs to die for anything to change that MFer sold this programs soul for that run in the 90s and covered up so much shady shit. I guarantee when he went to the crossroads and made that deal with the devil, the devil said well this program is fucked until you die. And that old crypt keeper ass keeps holding on.

i-am-crypt-keeper.gif

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
I'm gonna spit some truth for everyone on this board right now and most are gonna say I am a dick and that's fucked up. But who cares.

T.O. needs to die for anything to change that MFer sold this programs soul for that run in the 90s and covered up so much shady shit. I guarantee when he went to the crossroads and made that deal with the devil, the devil said well this program is fucked until you die. And that old crypt keeper ass keeps holding on.

i-am-crypt-keeper.gif
Been saying this for years, but because he can't keep his fucking fingers out of the athletic department.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I
I think it’s time to really dig in and figure out where this bad luck is coming from. I just ordered a new Husker flag and a new polo, as my current ones are clearly unlucky. What do you have that is unlucky and needs changed and/or destroyed? We all need to work together before Saturday.
I’ve already made my statement. I won’t speak on this any longer. But once it works, I will let you know what specific changes have been made.

Thank you for leading from the front.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds