Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dollar Dean, has a nice ring to it. I'm changing how I refer to him (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
That thin skinned fat bastard would be pissed if we started referring to him as Dollar Dean. We all know he sold out a long time ago and no longer has any journalistic integrity. He's all about the $$$$$$ and his rise to power. His agenda driven writing has been hurting our program as he spreads Fake News to the Husker Sheople. Could also go with Dollar Deab but many of his $0.99 minions wouldn't understand that

Last edited:

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
That think skinned fat bastard would be pissed if we started referring to him as Dollar Dean. We all know he sold out a long time ago and no longer has any journalistic integrity. He's all about the $$$$$$ and his rise to power. His agenda driven writing has been hurting our program as he spreads Fake News to the Husker Sheople. Could also go with Dollar Deab but many of his $0.99 minions wouldn't understand that
Perfect. A play off the Bernie Mac character, Dollar Bill from the movie ‘The Players Club’.

Wiki description: “the dim crooked owner of The Players Club who is threatened by a loan shark named St. Louis.”

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
That think skinned fat bastard would be pissed if we started referring to him as Dollar Dean. We all know he sold out a long time ago and no longer has any journalistic integrity. He's all about the $$$$$$ and his rise to power. His agenda driven writing has been hurting our program as he spreads Fake News to the Husker Sheople. Could also go with Dollar Deab but many of his $0.99 minions wouldn't understand that
Dude. That’s pretty freakin solid right there. I think that just might stick.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I Love You Dancing GIF by Best Youth

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds