Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***LIFE CHANGING NEWS*** (1 Viewer)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Ok, so you’ve all seen my latest rock solid info. Vote is now going to happen at the earliest this weekend, maybe Sunday, also Monday is play. What I’m being told is the public and media pressure has been mounting in Michigan and if the Michigan teams change their vote most think Minnesota will as well. At that point I’m thinking everyone will play October 10th with the possibility that 1-2 teams opting out. Those teams are none other than Illinois, Northwestern, Maryland and Rutgers. Any one of or both of those 2. The most important thing we can all do right now is recognize and acknowledge the magnitude of my insider status and the rock solid info I provide. Today (9-9-20) will now be declared “YACHT DAY” a new national holiday to be celebrated worldwide. And then visit my gofundme page (Big_Yacht_Balls6969) and give . Standard contributions are anywhere from $1000.00 - 50k, fell free to be generous Yacht fans.

Lastly, it’s been my honor to bring back B1G football for everyone, but especially for my Platinum Bros. I just like to give back to the people, I’m a giver. I’d like to say that I couldn’t have done all this by myself, but we all know I probably could’ve. I just kept my eye on the prize and made it my personal mission to singlehandedly bring college football back to the people. Feel free to celebrate this joyous holiday with as much drugs and alcohol as possible. God bless The Yacht(me), god bless the B1G, god bless the Platinum Board and god bless America!

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Harbaugh right now

xQN3HLd.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds