Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Changing the luck (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I wore my Platinum Board shirt on Thursday night…. That didn’t change the Huskers luck.
I purpose a sacrifice. I wore my tpb shirt Thursday but not the hat. Im going to wear the hat and shirt Saturday. If we win, it lives if we lose I will burn the hat and shirt in my fire pit. I will take a video either way to prove the ultimate living or dying of the hat and shirt!

Last edited:

Lfaller23

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I purpose a sacrifice. I wore my tpb shirt Thursday but not the hat. Im going to wear the hat and shirt Saturday. If we win it lives if we lose I will burn the hat and shirt in my fire pit. I will take a video either way to prove the ultimate living or dying of the hat and shirt!
Back in 2018 was watching the Illinois game at a buddies house. We were losing so I started thinking back through superstitions and realized the shirt I was wearing had seen a lot of losses. Took the shirt off and we came back and won.

Decided to burn the shirt that night thinking I had solved all of our problems. Turns out we just suck.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Everything I’ve tried so far hasn’t worked. No longer wear game gear. No longer put flag out. I used to record games and not watch live. That worked for years. Tried it again with Minnesota game. Saw how that worked out. I’m looking for new jinx buster.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m at a guys house in the neighborhood for his birthday. There’s another guy here with a CU shirt on (as of a couple months ago there’s suddenly CU fans around Denver) and he just had a big allergic reaction. I’m assuming this is the football gods showing me that our quest for good luck is working.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m at a guys house in the neighborhood for his birthday. There’s another guy here with a CU shirt on (as of a couple months ago there’s suddenly CU fans around Denver) and he just had a big allergic reaction. I’m assuming this is the football gods showing me that out quest for good luck is working.
Did you give him the food he was allergic to?

herbie tarlek

Linebacker
I think it’s time to really dig in and figure out where this bad luck is coming from. I just ordered a new Husker flag and a new polo, as my current ones are clearly unlucky. What do you have that is unlucky and needs changed and/or destroyed? We all need to work together before Saturday.
Thanks brother for doing the the lords work for the big red. We need it all right now.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I didn’t use to drink during games when we were really good. Now I find alcohol numbs the pain. Don’t know if I could go back to no alcohol but would be willing to try for the team.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds