Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Changing the luck (1 Viewer)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
Dr. Pepper. I, for the first time ever trying it, would drink a 6 oz can of DP during the game back in 2016. I kept doing it for the next three years but it appeared to be lightning in a bottle. Anyone have any ideas on how to return that to good luck?

Stepping on weird chunk of asphalt on my walks. For years now I step in a chunk of protruding asphalt on my walk. It’s like the horseshoe they touch on their way to the field I imagine. Maybe I stop doing that.

Nebraska dress socks on the day before game day. Maybe I abandon this or I start wearing the opponents logo on my socks to mess with the powers that be.

I’ll keep thinking.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dr. Pepper. I, for the first time ever trying it, would drink a 6 oz can of DP during the game back in 2016. I kept doing it for the next three years but it appeared to be lightning in a bottle. Anyone have any ideas on how to return that to good luck?

Stepping on weird chunk of asphalt on my walks. For years now I step in a chunk of protruding asphalt on my walk. It’s like the horseshoe they touch on their way to the field I imagine. Maybe I stop doing that.

Nebraska dress socks on the day before game day. Maybe I abandon this or I start wearing the opponents logo on my socks to mess with the powers that be.

I’ll keep thinking.
Thank you Bor, these are the suggestions I was hoping for when starting this thread. I’m just spitballing here but:

1. Cherry Coke
2. Kill at least one bug per walk
3. Nebraska athletic socks instead

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Thank you Bor, these are the suggestions I was hoping for when starting this thread. I’m just spitballing here but:

1. Cherry Coke
2. Kill at least one bug per walk
3. Nebraska athletic socks instead
Oh so committing a class 3 felony isn’t really what you were looking for, that’s maybe a bit much

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think it’s time to really dig in and figure out where this bad luck is coming from. I just ordered a new Husker flag and a new polo, as my current ones are clearly unlucky. What do you have that is unlucky and needs changed and/or destroyed? We all need to work together before Saturday.
Maybe the curse is already over by hiring Rhule. We will know in 3-4 years. I will also say another easy way to end this shit is to recruit a legit qb. We haven’t had many in the last 20 years who were fast blinkers who made good decisions consistently.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe the curse is already over by hiring Rhule. We will know in 3-4 years. I will also say another easy way to end this shit is to recruit a legit qb. We haven’t had many in the last 20 years who were fast blinkers who made good decisions consistently.
Recruit a real QB or try different socks?? Yeah I think I’m going socks here, Cash

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
your name might say “cash” but you are anything but money with this hawt take sumbitch,,

…I’d rather find some new lucky trousers than a new qb sumbitch , uhhhhh! so flabbergasted rite now !!! new QB ???! Wth!

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I think it’s time to really dig in and figure out where this bad luck is coming from. I just ordered a new Husker flag and a new polo, as my current ones are clearly unlucky. What do you have that is unlucky and needs changed and/or destroyed? We all need to work together before Saturday.
Maybe they need to stop lying and drop the fiction that the sellout streak is alive and well. Come clean and the curse might be broken. Just a working theory.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Deion's son is a pretty good QB.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds