Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Call your shot: Coaching Search (1 Viewer)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Aranda's current contract is through 2029...holy shit. That has to be a huge buyout.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
This would be our fanbase if that happened...

randy-south-park.gif
It’s gonna be a goopy November!!!

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I have no clue who it is going to be at this juncture. That might be good that we don't really know much. Or it might mean disappointment. The longer this goes, the more I feel like we will be disappointed in the end. But until then, keeping a sliver of hope that Turd is zeroing in on getting a difference maker in as HC is still something to not completely give up on.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have no clue who it is going to be at this juncture. That might be good that we don't really know much. Or it might mean disappointment. The longer this goes, the more I feel like we will be disappointed in the end. But until then, keeping a sliver of hope that Turd is zeroing in on getting a difference maker in as HC is still something to not completely give up on.
Aren’t we under the assumption we aren’t really going to know who it is until around Thanksgiving?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I think Turd has his coach right now, but it will be tight lipped up until hours before the announcement.
Which will suck for the fans. Could potentially hurt crootin too, unless they are telling recruits who the new HC is and/or which assistants are being retained.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Which will suck for the fans. Could potentially hurt crootin too, unless they are telling recruits who the new HC is and/or which assistants are being retained.
What sucks is Frost should have been fired after last year. We knew firing him this year would set us back an extra year on recruiting no matter what. It is what it is.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Aren’t we under the assumption we aren’t really going to know who it is until around Thanksgiving?

Not sure I like the idea that we are hearing that going into today Mickey was presumed to be the front runner.

Today was soooooooooo bad. Can’t overstate it. Mickey didn’t have to win out. He just couldn’t look like that today.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I’m not sure if it will matter at this point for HS recruiting purposes. The biggest emphasis will be on the portal transfers which won’t start until bowl season. Then still, not sure if the portal will fill out deficiencies.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not sure I like the idea that we are hearing that going into today Mickey was presumed to be the front runner.

Today was soooooooooo bad. Can’t overstate it. Mickey didn’t have to win out. He just couldn’t look like that today.
If Mickey really was the front runner going into today, our leadership really is a clown show. I could be open to him crashing the party by looking good down the stretch, but there is no way he should be the front runner.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds