Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL: Call your shot…is Frost the Head Football Coach at DONU on January 1, 2022? (1 Viewer)

?

• Yes

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 88 73.3%

• Total voters

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
We’ve all seen more than enough of the young coordinator experiment. Give me veteran guys with success at both and we will be successful

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I don't think anyone that actually wants to be a real OC will come to NU as long as Frost is HC.
I see this repeated all the time and just don't buy it. if anything, Frost's failure as the golden boy former player makes things easier for an outsider if this season ends up being as big a dumpster fire as it looks right now

With top assistants making $1-1.5 million in CFB there's plenty that would love to take a shot at resurrecting a blue blood from the abyss while getting paid $5 million+ per year. It's a win-win for those coaches, because even if they fail they will have $30 million to show for it and will be financially set for life

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I see this repeated all the time and just don't buy it. if anything, Frost's failure as the golden boy former player makes things easier for an outsider if this season ends up being as big a dumpster fire as it looks right now

With top assistants making $1-1.5 million in CFB there's plenty that would love to take a shot at resurrecting a blue blood from the abyss while getting paid $5 million+ per year. It's a win-win for those coaches, because even if they fail they will have $30 million to show for it and will be financially set for life
I should have explained better I don't think a really good OC would come because Frost will always be the de facto OC.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I should have explained better I don't think a really good OC would come because Frost will always be the de facto OC.
I completely misread your post. I think I've already mentally moved on to Frost being gone so any other possibility just goes right over my head

and i agree, by the way. no good OC or assistant of any kind will join Frost at NU. the time for that was after the 2019 season

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds