Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL: Call your shot…is Frost the Head Football Coach at DONU on January 1, 2022? (1 Viewer)

?

• Yes

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 88 73.3%

• Total voters

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Turd was already scrambling to keep the sellout streak alive for our 2nd game of the season…he is already frustrated with Frost. Also with how calculated Turd is with the way he speaks to the media I’m sure Saturday’s postgame and mondays presser didn’t do Frost any favors.

12-20 before your new boss, lose your first game and admit publicly you didn’t prepare your team at all basically. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
From my buddy who was in the locker room during halftime Saturday, in an effort to fire up the team, Frost told the players if they didn't start winning some games, he wouldn't be their coach much longer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heard the same thing. Brutal

I wanna say no way this is true…….but after some of the idiotic things Frost has said to the media since Saturday…I could see it. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
From my buddy who was in the locker room during halftime Saturday, in an effort to fire up the team, Frost told the players if they didn't start winning some games, he wouldn't be their coach much longer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Heard the same thing. Brutal

you have to think at some point these players start wondering why and how the fuck he’s still the coach here…

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
no wonder they played like shit and looked defeated in Q3...

If you think about his 2017 team at UCF, he was a true players coach, his players seemed to love him and he showed that emotion on the sideline. Ever since he has been here, he's tried this stoic, robot schtick, and it appears on the surface he has no real connection with his players like he did at UCF. It's bizarre. You also never hear the players say how much they love coach Frost and the other coaches....things that make you go hmmm.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
If you think about his 2017 team at UCF, he was a true players coach, his players seemed to love him and he showed that emotion on the sideline. Ever since he has been here, he's tried this stoic, robot schtick, and it appears on the surface he has no real connection with his players like he did at UCF. It's bizarre. You also never hear the players say how much they love coach Frost and the other coaches....things that make you go hmmm.

Also if you wanna go down this path, look at all the transfers we have away from our team, the majority of them come from one side of the ball.

I feel bad for the super seniors on defense who came back to this, you can tell the defensive guys love Chin and there coaches…

Offensive side of the ball…Frost, Lubick, Held, Austin…no thanks.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
That's so desperate. Talk about a fall from grace.

There are 5 possible wins on the schedule: Fordham, Buffalo, MSU, Northwestern, Purdue. If our offense gets better and we somehow clean up some mistakes then we can win those games. Imagine if Nebraska is 5-6 going into the Cockeye game and Frost has to beat Cockeye, at home, in order to save his job.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I keep saying the same thing. It's unbelievable how much he's changed.

Blackshirts44

Linebacker
Elite Member
If he’s not, we better have a whole new staff on the offensive side of the ball, and for fucks sake, take the play sheet out of frosts hands.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds