Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (9 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Because even knowing how shitty the program is run they STILL beat us by 18 in year one, after replacing a roster that won 1 game the previous year. What leg do you have to stand on to talk shit on them? If you think there program is run so shitty, what does that say about our program?
Shocked Bobby Moynihan GIF by Saturday Night Live

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Because even knowing how shitty the program is run they STILL beat us by 18 in year one, after replacing a roster that won 1 game the previous year. What leg do you have to stand on to talk shit on them? If you think there program is run so shitty, what does that say about our program?
That Frost was a massive failure. But I'm not commenting on our program, that's not the point of this thread. This thread is just to enjoy the crappy things that happen at Colorado. If you feel so terrible about it then don't join in, but it's pretty shitty of you to try and stop our fun because you don't feel you can't make fun of a rival because they won the last game.

What is the point of hating Colorado if you can't relish the times they screw up, which is a lot under Sanders? Doing it on a Nebraska board is different than doing it on a national board, but honestly I'd do it there as well. The way Colorado is being run right now is just to comical to pass up.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Who needs a leg to stand on? Coach Prime eventually I suppose. What part of FAN is escaping you?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can talk shit about teams we lose to regularly, but I understand that's a skill not many people have.

I hope this helps
I think that's the key here. My success as a fan has no impact on my ability to talk shit about other teams. It might even make it easier as you see first hand what bad teams do.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not a betting man, but I bet he won't be a 1st round pick, let alone a top 5 pick. NFL teams won't pick him just due to his character and the baggage that comes along with him and his family. But you would know exactly that baggage if you went through the last 79-80 pages worth of shit we've been talking about.
I don't think he's going to end up top 5 but as of now this class has limited QB numbers and if you need a QB as an NFL team you don't wait until after the 1st round.

Another QB or 2 will probably make their way up the draft board as the season plays out.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I don't think he's going to end up top 5 but as of now this class has limited QB numbers and if you need a QB as an NFL team you don't wait until after the 1st round.

Another QB or 2 will probably make their way up the draft board as the season plays out.
And there will be more level headed, high ceiling college QBs who appear between now and the draft.

Sanders already showed a few cards that will hurt him. He’s going to keep social media at a minimum until Buffs start losing and then he’ll pop his ugly head out to call out football fans.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
And there will be more level headed, high ceiling college QBs who appear between now and the draft.

Sanders already showed a few cards that will hurt him. He’s going to keep social media at a minimum until Buffs start losing and then he’ll pop his ugly head out to call out football fans.
I would think his back injury hurts him as much as anything.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
As much as we like to talk shit about Cockeye, there's at least somewhat of a sense of shared values, common experiences between the fan bases. Colorado and Nebraska fan bases are completely incongruous which just fuels the hate.
On the Cockeye Nebraska similar values thing. Colorado fans and alums would be with the Paris/Nicole side

Last edited:

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Deion is basically the modern Gene Chizik.

Gene proved that even a shitty coach can win it all if you have the roster/QB talent.

Like most here I think 3Toes runs a shitty program, with shitty principles. Obviously it is all a ploy by The Simulation™ to maximize the pain when we lose. If we aren’t athletic enough to cover their receivers it really doesn’t matter how well coached we are.

In the off chance that 3Toes keeps coaching there after up and coming rapper Lil Faggot goes to the league, he will get exposed for what he really is.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback

It was probably a smart move by Sanders to not go in last year's draft as he would have been way down the list, 2024 was a deep QB draft and 2025 is a very weak QB class. Sanders will stay in the first round just because there aren't any other options, he's a top 4 QB in this draft but that doesn't mean much as there just won't be much available in the 2025 draft. After Beck and Sanders, there is maybe Ewers and Milroe, then practically nothing, Leonard, Gabriel, Dart, Weigman, Allar. Just not a good QB class at all.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
My family’s had Husker season tickets, longer than I’ve been alive, I’ve been to basically every home game the past 25+ years and numerous away games. I think both teams will be a lot better than they were last year, I just don’t get the constant bashing every single thing they do. They beat our ass, how can you find 79 pages worth of shit to talk on them? I’m sorry that you don’t like facts but he’s a top 5 pick, team la reach for qbs, did you not notice that this year?
Sounds like we found the curse. Thought it was solich and lil red this entire time.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
My family’s had Husker season tickets, longer than I’ve been alive, I’ve been to basically every home game the past 25+ years and numerous away games. I think both teams will be a lot better than they were last year, I just don’t get the constant bashing every single thing they do. They beat our ass, how can you find 79 pages worth of shit to talk on them? I’m sorry that you don’t like facts but he’s a top 5 pick, team la reach for qbs, did you not notice that this year?
i don’t know how you can be a knowledgeable football fan and say the shit you have. Of course I’m worried about losing b/c I’m a Nebraska fan in 2024, but it clearly doesn’t wasn’t an ass beating.

Shadildo pegged as a second round pick by anyone who knows their ball too, btw. Pretty limited QB

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
They also beat TCU, which was fresh coming off a national title appearance. Can make the story whatever you want it to be here, champ

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

• Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds