Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (6 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
NFL teams aren’t going to pick him because he flashes his watch and raps??? You’re acting like he’s Shilo and actually has real controversy. I would bet you any amount of money you wanted he goes in the first round barring injury.
I just don't see it. He'll have a worse offensive line and OC this season as opposed to last. And everyone will have enough film on his style of play this year as well.

So that leaves him looking way worse than last year. And when you add his attitude to things, then why would an NFL team risk their franchise QB 1st round pick on him? He's going to go in between 2-4 rounds as a low risk, high ceiling pick for a team.

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
NFL teams aren’t going to pick him because he flashes his watch and raps??? You’re acting like he’s Shilo and actually has real controversy. I would bet you any amount of money you wanted he goes in the first round barring injury.
Most of it is going to depend upon probably what the needs are of the first 5-10 franchises are, how well he interviews with them pre-draft, and how good his agent is. Usually those first 5-10 teams aren’t managed the best so sometimes they pick the hot name regardless of locker room attitude. (This is dependent upon if they have changed GM/coach also). They just want some big name to draw people to the stands and sell merchandise rather than actually winning. So my guess is if he doesn’t get drafted in the first 5-10 picks he will tumble down to the 3rd+ round. My guess is there will be a team that needs a qb that doesn’t see his attitude problems during interviews and will pick him early.
Who knows maybe if he gets away from his dad in the NFL he might straighten out, Deion looks like he’s a helicopter parent.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well @Bulldog10 is clearly a CU troll/shill.
He’s just a young Husker fan who likes to be a contrarian I think. He seems to like to shit on things Husker-related (e.g. HATES Will Compton, baseball team sucks, college baseball sucks but he still watches every game, etc.) but god forbid we talk badly about Colorado.

Kazman5k

Safety
Elite Member
He’s just a young Husker fan who likes to be a contrarian I think. He seems to like to shit on things Husker-related (e.g. HATES Will Compton, baseball team sucks, college baseball sucks but he still watches every game, etc.) but god forbid we talk badly about Colorado.
I forgot he was the guy that got triggered by will farting lol

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sounds correct. And I even kind of get being a young husker fan/hater as he hasn't had the benefit of living through much success.

However, why he chooses to defend CU Prime is beyond me. Let the prime hate flow through you, young CU fanboy.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sounds correct. And I even kind of get being a young husker fan/hater as he hasn't had the benefit of living through much success.

However, why he chooses to defend CU Prime is beyond me. Let the prime hate flow through you, young CU fanboy.
If you can’t just fucking hate your biggest rival, then what the hell is the point of all this? I hate Colorado more than Oklahoma, Texas, and K State combined.

I’ve had season tickets since 1994, and the best moment I’ve seen at Memorial was Alex Henery drilling that 57 yarder and then Suh truck sticking that little shit Cody Hawkins for a pick six while Ty Steinkuhler celebrated by ripping his own helmet off and swinging it around in the air while the play was still happening. That shit was even better and more satisfying than Black 41 Flash Reverse.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you can’t just fucking hate your biggest rival, then what the hell is the point of all this? I hate Colorado more than Oklahoma, Texas, and K State combined.

I’ve had season tickets since 1994, and the best moment I’ve seen at Memorial was Alex Henery drilling that 57 yarder and then Suh truck sticking that little shit Cody Hawkins for a pick six while Ty Steinkuhler celebrated by ripping his own helmet off and swinging it around in the air while the play was still happening. That shit was even better and more satisfying than Black 41 Flash Reverse.
100% agree. I maximum hate CU Prime. I hate them more than any other rival past or present. I want to literally gouge out the eyeballs and skull fuck every CU prime fan, player, and coach.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
100% agree. I maximum hate CU Prime. I hate them more than any other rival past or present. I want to literally gouge out the eyeballs and skull fuck every CU prime fan, player, and coach.
What The Fuck GIFs | Tenor

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
As much as we like to talk shit about Cockeye, there's at least somewhat of a sense of shared values, common experiences between the fan bases. Colorado and Nebraska fan bases are completely incongruous which just fuels the hate.

Bulldog10

Linebacker
Elite Member

Was there as well, also my favorite memory in memorial. I fucking hate them just as much as any of you, but I’m not going to spend 11 months talking shit on them, after they beat us by 20 and have beat us 3 straight times we’ve played them.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was there as well, also my favorite memory in memorial. I fucking hate them just as much as any of you, but I’m not going to spend 11 months talking shit on them, after they beat us by 20 and have beat us 3 straight times we’ve played them.
Got it. We can only have fun and talk shit about Deion being a clown when we’re winning.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Why not? I make fun of Colorado every chance I get, and they give a lot of chances with how that program is being run.

Bulldog10

Linebacker
Elite Member
Why not? I make fun of Colorado every chance I get, and they give a lot of chances with how that program is being run.
Because even knowing how shitty the program is run they STILL beat us by 18 in year one, after replacing a roster that won 1 game the previous year. What leg do you have to stand on to talk shit on them? If you think there program is run so shitty, what does that say about our program?

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Because even knowing how shitty the program is run they STILL beat us by 18 in year one, after replacing a roster that won 1 game the previous year. What leg do you have to stand on to talk shit on them? If you think there program is run so shitty, what does that say about our program?
49–21–2. The series didn't start in 2018. We beat them 18 games in a row at one point.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds