Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So it begins... (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
hot dog fox GIF by gifnews

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost said he was really impressed with "just the way the (offensive) line came off the ball."

I'm sure tater island is running full chub on this
That was really the only controversial hire so expecting him to pimp Raiola as a form of defending it. I ran this hire by friends who played college/NFL football and all of them said it was a highly risky move. They couldn't figure out why Scott would hire a complete unproven coach at a struggling position group in what could be his final season if we continue losing.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
That was really the only controversial hire so expecting him to pimp Raiola as a form of defending it. I ran this hire by friends who played college/NFL football and all of them said it was a highly risky move. They couldn't figure out why Scott would hire a complete unproven coach at a struggling position group in what could be his final season if we continue losing.
How do you seem to have friends in the upper levels of every profession? Haha

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Coach Raoila‘s interview on TOS was very underwhelming. Let’s hope he is better with his players than he is with the worldly Husker reporters that grace the halls of North Stadium on interview day.

doublewing

Running Back
With the change in offense, I'm going to miss the speculation of Duck-R candidates.

Miles Jones - transfer
Jaron Woodyard - transfer
Mike Williams - transfer
JD Spielman - transfer
Marcus Fleming - transfer
Wandale Robinson - transfer
Alante Brown - ?

Am I missing anyone? I think they are all extinct by now besides Alante.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
With the change in offense, I'm going to miss the speculation of Duck-R candidates.

Miles Jones - transfer
Jaron Woodyard - transfer
Mike Williams - transfer
JD Spielman - transfer
Marcus Fleming - transfer
Wandale Robinson - transfer
Alante Brown - ?

Am I missing anyone? I think they are all extinct by now besides Alante.
Will Nixon - Transfer

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I give zero fucks how he is in front of the camera. As long as he can teach and recruit...but hard to think it may not carry over to recruiting.
Right, he may be a dude that is just completely uncomfortable in camera settings, and may be a total Chad off the camera around other people. I'm a people person and I would personally hate being in front of the camera.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds