Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

Colorado looked better, but Colorado State looked awful.

Still some incredibly stupid things though. Really stupid. Game is in hand and She and Hunter are not only still in the game and they are throwing bombs. Hunter dings his shoulder and has to go to the sideline for awhile and She gets hit a couple of times. All while the game is completely in hand. They good have taken a knee and ended the game, instead they chuck it down field and She gets hit again. So stupid. They lose either one and their season is over, so stupid to risk them, against a rival, when the game is won. What a bunch of idiots.

Still don't see Colorado going to a bowl. 4 or 5 wins. After watching more Big 12 games there are a lot of losses in Colorado's future. Colorado State is a pretty bad MWC team. The road is going to get a lot tougher for them.

Still don't see Colorado going to a bowl. 4 or 5 wins. After watching more Big 12 games there are a lot of losses in Colorado's future. Colorado State is a pretty bad MWC team. The road is going to get a lot tougher for them.
It won’t be a bad thing for us if they do well at this point. It’s not a good sign that their line looks worse than UNI but I won’t be surprised if the big 12 makes em a bowl team so they can cash in

Colorado looked better, but Colorado State looked awful.

Still some incredibly stupid things though. Really stupid. Game is in hand and She and Hunter are not only still in the game and they are throwing bombs. Hunter dings his shoulder and has to go to the sideline for awhile and She gets hit a couple of times. All while the game is completely in hand. They good have taken a knee and ended the game, instead they chuck it down field and She gets hit again. So stupid. They lose either one and their season is over, so stupid to risk them, against a rival, when the game is won. What a bunch of idiots.
You misspelled Shadildo.

Sanders is going to get lit up this week. Just some horrible coaching decisions. No team relies on 2 players more than Colorado, and Sanders had them both in at the end of the game and they were still throwing it.

They had the ball with 1:44 left, fist down, 3 knees and it is over. Instead they run it then throw it 3 times and leave enough time on the clock for CSU to run 5 plays. Game was over, 3 knees and it is done, just so stupid. Sanders got hit on one of the pass attempts, what if he would have got injured throwing a deep ball with less than 2 minutes left up by 19? Hunter got hurt with 11:34 left in the game and they put him back in. They were up by 3 scores, what a bunch of idiots.

I don't wish for players to get injured, but it would have served them right if one or both got injured at the end of a game when they have a 3 score lead. There are a lot of folks sitting on couches that can manage a game better than Sanders, just awful.

Deion in his press conference talking about how he'd never let his team do something like talk a bunch of shit to the other team before the game.

He's such a fucking loser I can't wait for Baylor to beat their ass.
What? I am assuming in this sad world we live in he wasn't laughed off the podium like he should have been. And here I thought Jesus didn't approve of telling self aggrandizing revisionist lies

Deion in his press conference talking about how he'd never let his team do something like talk a bunch of shit to the other team before the game.

He's such a fucking loser I can't wait for Baylor to beat their ass.
He hasn't seen the video of Other Son during the coin flip in Lincoln?

Thought this was pretty cool when I saw the video. Then prime has to go and talk.

"They came for us"

What a douche.

That's right, we did come for you...all over your face, 5 times we came for your son and harassed his ass all night, we came for you...fucking narcissist

I hope that kid's dad makes him burn that hat

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back