Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

He hasn't seen the video of Other Son during the coin flip in Lincoln?
"That's just hype before the game, no ill intentions, just Shiloh being Shiloh" Pee-on...maybe

I wish I had the skill, talent, and tools to make a vid of them talking shit and clip it with Pee-on saying that they don't talk smack because that's not professional...what a maroon

"That's just hype before the game, no ill intentions, just Shiloh being Shiloh" Pee-on...maybe

I wish I had the skill, talent, and tools to make a vid of them talking shit and clip it with Pee-on saying that they don't talk smack because that's not professional...what a maroon
The epic moronic rant he had before the Oregon game last year would be the center piece.

Still don't see Colorado going to a bowl. 4 or 5 wins. After watching more Big 12 games there are a lot of losses in Colorado's future. Colorado State is a pretty bad MWC team. The road is going to get a lot tougher for them.
They need to win these next two weeks to have the most realistic shot at 6 wins, but they could probably still drop the Baylor game. Arizona, Cincinnati, TTech, and KU are all winnable. And no games on their schedule are a certain loss... they do not face any elite teams.

vs NDSU (W)
@ Nebraska (L)
@ CSU (W)
vs Baylor
@ UCF
vs KSt
@ Arizona
vs Cincinnati
@ Texas Tech
vs Utah
@ Kansas
vs Okie St

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think they are better than they were last year. Their defense is markedly better. Their Oline is still a trainwreck and they need to commit to running the ball 35% to 40% of their snaps even if they suck at it. It's the only way they will keep Shadildo upright.

Edit... Shadildo and Shiloh are both douchenozzles, just to be clear. Don't want anyone thinking I support their antics. Win with class and lose with class. It ain't that hard.

Last edited:
I’m going to root against these guys every week, but at least every game they win makes us look a little better. Seems like whenever we get something that looks like a quality win that team ends up being ass. 2016 Oregon comes to mind.

They need to win these next two weeks to have the most realistic shot at 6 wins, but they could probably still drop the Baylor game. Arizona, Cincinnati, TTech, and KU are all winnable. And no games on their schedule are a certain loss... they do not face any elite teams.

vs NDSU (W)
@ Nebraska (L)
@ CSU (W)
vs Baylor
@ UCF
vs KSt
@ Arizona
vs Cincinnati
@ Texas Tech
vs Utah
@ Kansas
vs Okie St

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think they are better than they were last year. Their defense is markedly better. Their Oline is still a trainwreck and they need to commit to running the ball 35% to 40% of their snaps even if they suck at it. It's the only way they will keep Shadildo upright.

Edit... Shadildo and Shiloh are both douchenozzles, just to be clear. Don't want anyone thinking I support their antics. Win with class and lose with class. It ain't that hard.
I’m rooting for them to get to 7. First, CU fans in their delusion will chalk that up as a success and crave them some more CP. Which takes us to second, the longer he stays the longer it takes for them to luck into a real coach who can actually do something with that program. There is no COOP plan post Ms. dildo and Hunter. When they leave, it’ll be an absolute disaster. And I can’t wait to watch.

Granted it won’t be as fun as seeing this lot of losers get punked, but the longevity of what it’ll do to CU is far better.

I’m rooting for them to get to 7. First, CU fans in their delusion will chalk that up as a success and crave them some more CP. Which takes us to second, the longer he stays the longer it takes for them to luck into a real coach who can actually do something with that program. There is no COOP plan post Ms. dildo and Hunter. When they leave, it’ll be an absolute disaster. And I can’t wait to watch.

Granted it won’t be as fun as seeing this lot of losers get punked, but the longevity of what it’ll do to CU is far better.
I see your point.

But I still want Colorado to lose every game, by blowout. I want Sanders to give up and quit during the season. I want to watch the absolute failure and destruction as the media pours it on. I want to watch the reports flood out of Boulder about how screwed up and dysfunctional things were run. And I'm going to enjoy it all.

I see your point.

But I still want Colorado to lose every game, by blowout. I want Sanders to give up and quit during the season. I want to watch the absolute failure and destruction as the media pours it on. I want to watch the reports flood out of Boulder about how screwed up and dysfunctional things were run. And I'm going to enjoy it all.
I agree and i don't think you have to wait long. If they lose to Baylor this weekend their bowl chances are pretty much gone. If they're 2-5 coming back from Arizona I think they're on quit watch

I'm curious if they are out of bowl contention will Shadildo quit and "prepare for the draft"?
I predicted it somewhere but he’s gonna “get injured” at some point this season and it will happen between halftime of this week’s game and the end of their seventh loss

CSU is easily the worst team they'll play this year. CSU is one of the worst FBS teams.

I think they go 5-7 with remaining wins possible vs Baylor, Cincy, TTU. Maybe UCF. No way they play within 2 TD's of KSU, Okie Lite, KU, Utah, or AZ.
I’ve got Baylor as a coin flip and lean buffs in Cincy and TTU. Baylor’s offense matches up well with them and if Aranda can’t watch Nebraska film and scheme Colorado out of that game he should be fired. Rest of the games might not be close

Thought this was a funny bit on this weeks most exciting Big 12 games. LINK

6. Baylor at Colorado (7 p.m. on Fox)

This might be the worst Big 12 matchup of the season between teams that have been in a power conference for a while. Neither Baylor nor Colorado has a great shot at making a bowl game and will be non-factors in the Big 12 title race, but this should be a close game.

She is claiming racism now. LINK

Sorry link isn't working, here is the article address: https://gridironheroics.com/colorado-buffaloes-Shadildo-sanders-racism-impacting-team-news/

Most be sliding down draft boards already, didn't think they'd play the race card until later in the season.

Do they really believe this crap, the top draft picks last year were black QBs. So I'm not sure what he is bitching about. People don't like him, he's an ass, has nothing to do with race.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back