Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

CSU is easily the worst team they'll play this year. CSU is one of the worst FBS teams.

I think they go 5-7 with remaining wins possible vs Baylor, Cincy, TTU. Maybe UCF. No way they play within 2 TD's of KSU, Okie Lite, KU, Utah, or AZ.
UCF is going to skull fuck them. That’s a bad matchup for CU.

She is claiming racism now. LINK

Sorry link isn't working, here is the article address: https://gridironheroics.com/colorado-buffaloes-Shadildo-sanders-racism-impacting-team-news/

Most be sliding down draft boards already, didn't think they'd play the race card until later in the season.

Do they really believe this crap, the top draft picks last year were black QBs. So I'm not sure what he is bitching about. People don't like him, he's an ass, has nothing to do with race.
Here’s some racisms for ya Shadildo!!

UCF is going to skull fuck them. That’s a bad matchup for CU.

I'm not so sure about that. UCF literally has the worst pass rush in the country. By worst, I mean they have ZERO pass rush. They allowed TCU to rack up 440 yards passing on 40+ attempts with only 1 QB hurry.

Shadildo Sanders might throw for 5 bills vs. UCF.

Now do I think Colorado will be able to stop UCF's offense? Not necessarily. But saying its a "bad matchup for CU" isn't really accurate.

I'm not so sure about that. UCF literally has the worst pass rush in the country. By worst, I mean they have ZERO pass rush. They allowed TCU to rack up 440 yards passing on 40+ attempts with only 1 QB hurry.

Shadildo Sanders might throw for 5 bills vs. UCF.

Now do I think Colorado will be able to stop UCF's offense? Not necessarily. But saying its a "bad matchup for CU" isn't really accurate.
I mean, both of us can grab a singular stat like you did to show why each of us are right.

UCF destroys bad rush defense teams. I don’t really care if they can’t rush the passer if the other team doesn’t have the ball. We can come back to this after they play but the Gus bus is an awful matchup for what Colorado is as a football team. Go watch the second half of the TCU UCF game and let me know if Colorado can hang with the depth they don’t have.

This is a wholistic team vs team take. Not a “they don’t rush the passer good” when TCU has only given up one sack all season situation.

Last edited:
What a bunch of unlucky bastards.

Baylor misses the FG that Colorado gave them with two huge sacks and a shitty punt.

Then they give up a hail mary.

Then they get a fumble on the goal line.

College football is awesome, never know what is going to happen, but boy Colorado is lucky and Nebraska isn't.

Oh well, this one of the few games they have left that they can win.

What a bunch of unlucky bastards.

Baylor misses the FG that Colorado gave them with two huge sacks and a shitty punt.

Then they give up a hail mary.

Then they get a fumble on the goal line.

College football is awesome, never know what is going to happen, but boy Colorado is lucky and Nebraska isn't.

Oh well, this one of the few games they have left that they can win.
Baylor was also up 7 and had the ball on the CU 30 and could have iced the game w a couple more 1st downs & chip shot FG.

They stall and then have to do a 45 yd FG which they absolutely shank. Then get fucked by a hail mary. Then GL fumble in OT.

That was a more painful loss than NU's last night.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back