Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

It’s entirely possible it happened. Unfortunately there are racist people everywhere. It’s also not something that needs to be a news story, because it’s a noncriminal act of an anonymous person supported only by the account of one person.
I'm sorry this just isn't a story. They try and make it out as some racial thing. Some idiot yells a profanity laced tirade, that's it. Does it make a difference if it included a racial slur? It was an insult, so if it was insulting then it was successful. Is it better if Mother Fucker was yelled? Incest is fine, but oh no if someone use a racial slur in an insult. Just such bullshit. I've just never understood why people are expected to be politically correct when doing an insult, the very purpose is to be insulting.

LINK

"I feel like we got the right guys," Sanders said. "You may see us shake something up a little bit. Phil Loadholt is a wonderful offensive line coach. [Offensive coordinator] Pat [Shurmur] does a tremendous job in calling pays as he did in the first game [against North Dakota State]."

There are a lot of issues if Sanders thinks that's tremendous play calling.

LINK

"I feel like we got the right guys," Sanders said. "You may see us shake something up a little bit. Phil Loadholt is a wonderful offensive line coach. [Offensive coordinator] Pat [Shurmur] does a tremendous job in calling pays as he did in the first game [against North Dakota State]."

There are a lot of issues if Sanders thinks that's tremendous play calling.
Deion and his staff are doing an excellent job in all areas.

Last edited:
I'm sorry this just isn't a story. They try and make it out as some racial thing. Some idiot yells a profanity laced tirade, that's it. Does it make a difference if it included a racial slur? It was an insult, so if it was insulting then it was successful. Is it better if Mother Fucker was yelled? Incest is fine, but oh no if someone use a racial slur in an insult. Just such bullshit. I've just never understood why people are expected to be politically correct when doing an insult, the very purpose is to be insulting.
I agree that this shouldn't be a story, but I also want to push back on the idea that yelling racial slurs isn't a big deal because it's meant to be insulting.

I agree that this shouldn't be a story, but I also want to push back on the idea that yelling racial slurs isn't a big deal because it's meant to be insulting.
Why? I just don't get that. Insults are supposed to be insulting, suppose to get a rise out of the person, suppose to be offensive, that is the point of it. But if it's a racial slur, that's just to far. Why is calling someone a fat inbred retarded mother fucking faggot better than calling someone a N Word? I just don't understand how a person can break a rule while insulting someone in the heat of the moment, weren't the rules already broken when a person starts going on the insulting tirade? You can't be worried about hurting someone's feelings or it wouldn't have been done in the first place. It seems like a really odd line that society has drawn. It's like being mad at a robber for not saying please.

Why? I just don't get that. Insults are supposed to be insulting, suppose to get a rise out of the person, suppose to be offensive, that is the point of it. But if it's a racial slur, that's just to far. Why is calling someone a fat inbred retarded mother fucking faggot better than calling someone a N Word? I just don't understand how a person can break a rule while insulting someone in the heat of the moment, weren't the rules already broken when a person starts going on the insulting tirade? You can't be worried about hurting someone's feelings or it wouldn't have been done in the first place. It seems like a really odd line that society has drawn. It's like being mad at a robber for not saying please.

Probably has something to do with the slavery if I had to guess….

Stephen Smith, "Put Deion Sanders in a big-time SEC program or something along those lines where recruiting comes into play, and I think that you'll see him do lights out. But in Boulder, Colorado, I just don't believe that's going to happen."

LINK

Some folks don't see how bad Sanders is as a coach, still buying the hype. First off Sanders does little recruiting, second A&M tried to do the super recruiting thing with their NIL and it blew up in their face. To be successful in college football a HC has to recruit HS players and has to be able to coach them up as well, two things that Sanders has demonstrated to be very bad at.

“That was crazy,” Sanders said. ” I heard people thought I quit on the team, which is wild. They just took me in for concussion protocol to make sure I was alright.”

LINK

Figured that would be the excuse used. So why did he go back into the game for two plays, throw a TD, then go into concussion protocol? Because it's bullshit or a huge failure by the doctors.

“That was crazy,” Sanders said. ” I heard people thought I quit on the team, which is wild. They just took me in for concussion protocol to make sure I was alright.”

LINK

Figured that would be the excuse used. So why did he go back into the game for two plays, throw a TD, then go into concussion protocol? Because it's bullshit or a huge failure by the doctors.
Throwing a TD against Nebraska was so out of the norm for him the doctor's suspected something was up.

LINK

Lol! Also the whole chabozi (orwhatever his name is) that prime said he walked in behind…was in a sling with like 7 minutes left.

Prime tried saying they both walked in together to get medical attention.

Lol! Also the whole chabozi (orwhatever his name is) that prime said he walked in behind…was in a sling with like 7 minutes left.

Prime tried saying they both walked in together to get medical attention.
That's right they showed him on the sideline before that. Good catch.

This. People use insults to a get a rise out of someone. So they use the words that they think will piss them off the most. Do they really think your mom is a bitch? Do they really hate black people? Probably not, but they knew it would piss you off, so that's why they used it.

Why? I just don't get that. Insults are supposed to be insulting, suppose to get a rise out of the person, suppose to be offensive, that is the point of it. But if it's a racial slur, that's just too far. Why is calling someone a fat inbred retarded mother fucking faggot better than calling someone a N Word? I just don't understand how a person can break a rule while insulting someone in the heat of the moment, weren't the rules already broken when a person starts going on the insulting tirade? You can't be worried about hurting someone's feelings or it wouldn't have been done in the first place. It seems like a really odd line that society has drawn. It's like being mad at a robber for not saying please.
Have you ever called a black person the N word?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back