Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

Deion Sanders Sport GIF by Coach Prime

Here it is....the biggest Deion apologist in media: Rich Eisen.

Watch how sad he is talking about Deion. Then look at all the YouTube comments roasting him.

Quick edit: I actually watched the earlier Eisen/Feldman segment on Nebraska and Eisen things Nebraska could be a playoff team. So you're back in my good graces, Rich. But his Deion takes are so cringe.

Last edited:

Watch how sad he is talking about Deion. Then look at all the YouTube comments roasting him.

Quick edit: I actually watched the earlier Eisen/Feldman segment on Nebraska and Eisen things Nebraska could be a playoff team. So you're back in my good graces, Rich. But his Deion takes are so cringe.

He kind of has to. Can't think Colorado is decent without thinking Nebraska is great.

Have you ever called a black person the N word?
Don't think so, honestly can't remember the last time I insulted someone. I've insulted people's thought, opinions or actions, but it has been a long time since I actually insulted a person, might have called someone dumb when I meant to say that their opinion was, but I try to be careful about it.

But that's enough of that, I shouldn't have started it, this thread is for watching the collapse of Colorado football.

Eisen's take is just odd. He can't fathom Sanders not coaching next year. I have a hard time seeing Sanders coaching last year, I don't think he really likes it, he's not an X and Os guy, he sure doesn't like recruiting, he does like the title. Has Sanders coached any team that he didn't have a kid on?

Eisen's take is just odd. He can't fathom Sanders not coaching next year. I have a hard time seeing Sanders coaching last year, I don't think he really likes it, he's not an X and Os guy, he sure doesn't like recruiting, he does like the title. Has Sanders coached any team that he didn't have a kid on?
He should really just say "Deion's my good friend...it's tough for me to be objective bc I love the guy so much". He'd do himself a huge favor by saying that.

If you look at the body language and tone of him in that clip....he legit looks like he's at a funeral. He looks like he's in pain.

He also knows that the audience knows that he's bullshitting...it's a super cringe segment. Also Feldman doesn't seem to realize it.

He should really just say "Deion's my good friend...it's tough for me to be objective bc I love the guy so much". He'd do himself a huge favor by saying that.

If you look at the body language and tone of him in that clip....he legit looks like he's at a funeral. He looks like he's in pain.

He also knows that the audience knows that he's bullshitting...it's a super cringe segment. Also Feldman doesn't seem to realize it.
It's very hard for Rich to do something that's not retarded, because it's in his nature.

Don't think so, honestly can't remember the last time I insulted someone. I've insulted people's thought, opinions or actions, but it has been a long time since I actually insulted a person, might have called someone dumb when I meant to say that their opinion was, but I try to be careful about it.

But that's enough of that, I shouldn't have started it, this thread is for watching the collapse of Colorado football.
Now on that much we can definitely agree. Go Rams!

Thought this was interesting. Sanders did not play well. Does not look like 3rd best QB for the draft. He's late on a lot of reads and wasn't real accurate on quite a few throws. His OL sucks, but he doesn't help them out, rarely takes an open short route and instead waits for a deeper one and gets hit. OC doesn't help either, they are 5 wide a lot, which leaves the OL alone with the pass rush coming with their ears pinned down. They do nothing to protect the weak part of their offense, their OL, and that cause catastrophic failure for the offense.

I’m convinced he’s a Colt Brennan/Graham Harrell QB

I'm not going to post all of these, but when I was rewatching the game one of the weird things was I saw the tackles releasing to go to second level or head towards the sideline only to watch Shadildo get sacked or try to throw downfield. I won't post all of these but this guy does a good job basically asking who the hell is coaching these guys:

I really hope they can pull it off. I lived in Ft Collins for awhile, quite a few friends went to CSU. Problem is Colorado State just isn't very good, but hope springs eternal.
There’s gonna be 100 pass attempts during that game - wouldn’t be surprised if it lasts over 4 hours

I'm not going to post all of these, but when I was rewatching the game one of the weird things was I saw the tackles releasing to go to second level or head towards the sideline only to watch Shadildo get sacked or try to throw downfield. I won't post all of these but this guy does a good job basically asking who the hell is coaching these guys:

Saw the first one during the game and was wondering why the OL was so far down field. Their offense is a mess a real problem made by the HC, OC and QB. Yeah, their OL is bad, but they sure do things on offense to highlight it.

“At least Cockeye can hold their liquor…” LOLOLOLOLOL
He said this joke to Joel Klatt that same show and it looked like Joel got a little testy with him. Joel's getting a bit tired of talking about Deion's failures.

CSU even caught a stray in here due to Joel's losing it for a sec. He actually apologized right after he said it lol.

He said this joke to Joel Klatt that same show and it looked like Joel got a little testy with him. Joel's getting a bit tired of talking about Deion's failures.

CSU even caught a stray in here due to Joel's losing it for a sec. He actually apologized right after he said it lol.

Just watched. Great interview. Only thing Joel could pull was the positive economic impact for the school. Hmmmm

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back