Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

Now we can keep this thread going for another 120 pages and feel GREAT about it.
Happy Celebration GIF by Manchester United

A disturbing video is making the rounds on social media involving a current and former staffer on Colorado's football staff.

According to Athlon Sports, the leaked video involves former staff member Trevor Reilly and current graduate coach Josh Jynes engaging in a fistfight. In the video, you can hear commentary of the fight from current staff member and former NFL star Warren Sapp.

Athlon Sports' Steven Corder broke the news on Sep. 4, and it was during his interview with Reilly when the ex-staffer confirmed he got into it with Jynes. Reilly revealed that the fight took place the day Reilly resigned from his position in early August. The fight was captured by a security camera on Colorado's campus. It is unknown if the fight was ever reported to campus police or otherwise.

Another source of Athlon shared that this isn't the first time Jynes and Reilly have fought. Jynes and Reilly allegedly got into an altercation in the weightroom earlier this year.

These acts of violence have apparently trickled its way down to the players as well. Former players confirmed to Athlon that a fight broke out between offensive linemen Jordan Seaton and Savion Washington, who ultimately transferred to Syracuse.

A few days before the Seaton-Washington fight, cornerback Isreal Solomon was also allegedly involved in a scuffle with five teammates and was sucker-punched by wide receiver Jimmy Horn Jr. Solomon is no longer with the team.

12574735.jpg
(Photo: USA TODAY Sports)
Reilly also confirmed the violent tendencies of safety Shilo Sanders, son of head coach Deion Sanders. Shilo Sanders has allegedly been involved in two physical altercations with teammates, which has also been confirmed by a player's parent. The first fight allegedly took place during a walk-through drill, where Shilo ran full speed into another player. The second fight is alleged to have taken place during a film room study. A teammate called out Shilo's actions during a fight in the game, prompting Shilo to allegedly respond to with a punch.

An unnamed former player also told the Athlon, "There are many distractions with fights, guns, and money floating around. The environment is unlike any I've come from before."

From bullying, fighting and controversial hires like Sapp, coach Sanders has found himself and the team with issues unrelated to the game.

A disturbing video is making the rounds on social media involving a current and former staffer on Colorado's football staff.

According to Athlon Sports, the leaked video involves former staff member Trevor Reilly and current graduate coach Josh Jynes engaging in a fistfight. In the video, you can hear commentary of the fight from current staff member and former NFL star Warren Sapp.

Athlon Sports' Steven Corder broke the news on Sep. 4, and it was during his interview with Reilly when the ex-staffer confirmed he got into it with Jynes. Reilly revealed that the fight took place the day Reilly resigned from his position in early August. The fight was captured by a security camera on Colorado's campus. It is unknown if the fight was ever reported to campus police or otherwise.

Another source of Athlon shared that this isn't the first time Jynes and Reilly have fought. Jynes and Reilly allegedly got into an altercation in the weightroom earlier this year.

These acts of violence have apparently trickled its way down to the players as well. Former players confirmed to Athlon that a fight broke out between offensive linemen Jordan Seaton and Savion Washington, who ultimately transferred to Syracuse.

A few days before the Seaton-Washington fight, cornerback Isreal Solomon was also allegedly involved in a scuffle with five teammates and was sucker-punched by wide receiver Jimmy Horn Jr. Solomon is no longer with the team.

12574735.jpg
(Photo: USA TODAY Sports)
Reilly also confirmed the violent tendencies of safety Shilo Sanders, son of head coach Deion Sanders. Shilo Sanders has allegedly been involved in two physical altercations with teammates, which has also been confirmed by a player's parent. The first fight allegedly took place during a walk-through drill, where Shilo ran full speed into another player. The second fight is alleged to have taken place during a film room study. A teammate called out Shilo's actions during a fight in the game, prompting Shilo to allegedly respond to with a punch.

An unnamed former player also told the Athlon, "There are many distractions with fights, guns, and money floating around. The environment is unlike any I've come from before."

From bullying, fighting and controversial hires like Sapp, coach Sanders has found himself and the team with issues unrelated to the game.
Classic build 'em up and tear 'em down. Deion getting butthurt with members of the press has only accelerated the process. Oh and getting smoked by the Huskers has also thrown some accelerant on the fire. Hee hee

Anybody see the Colorado coach claiming he was called the hard N word? Not a fan of Whitlock, but he is calling him out and saying he is making it up. With all the videos CU team does would think they would have it on tape.

Anybody see the Colorado coach claiming he was called the hard N word? Not a fan of Whitlock, but he is calling him out and saying he is making it up. With all the videos CU team does would think they would have it on tape.
yeah, some staffer said that some random fan ran out and yelled a profanity laced racial tirade against him and then ran off while he was loading equipment on the bus. Nobody else knew anything about it. I think his name was Smollett.

A year later and the fight song doesn’t even play in the stadium after the quarterback throws a touchdown. Deion Sanders told the band they couldn’t play if his son Shadildo Sanders scores a touchdown so that the loudspeaker can play a recording of his son’s song “Perfect Timing.”

Colorado has let Sanders do anything he wants, no limits. Reminds me a bit of Fleck at Minnesota with his rowing stuff.

A year later and the fight song doesn’t even play in the stadium after the quarterback throws a touchdown. Deion Sanders told the band they couldn’t play if his son Shadildo Sanders scores a touchdown so that the loudspeaker can play a recording of his son’s song “Perfect Timing.”

Colorado has let Sanders do anything he wants, no limits. Reminds me a bit of Fleck at Minnesota with his rowing stuff.
that's so unbelievable. changing university tradition for his son's shitty song.

Remember when people wanted Deion in Lincoln? So glad we don't have a fucking circus in Memorial Stadium. I'll take the stability of Rhule over the thug culture that Deion has built and will bail on after this year. He's SOMEHOW going to end up leaving Boulder worse than he found it, which is a remarkable feat. Maybe his most impressive accomplishment in his coaching career.

Remember when people wanted Deion in Lincoln? So glad we don't have a fucking circus in Memorial Stadium. I'll take the stability of Rhule over the thug culture that Deion has built and will bail on after this year. He's SOMEHOW going to end up leaving Boulder worse than he found it, which is a remarkable feat. Maybe his most impressive accomplishment in his coaching career.
Rich Eisen (Deion's good friend) scolded every school that had an opening in DEC 2022 and did not hire Deion. He didn't mention us by name but he was very cocky about how stupid those other schools were. If I had a clip I'd share it. It's probably on YT still. Also before NU CU game last year he famously said "Colorado is gonna beat Nebraska back to the homestead era."

Now he did have Rhule on as a guest last season. They seemed to be semi friends.

I'm interested to see what Eisen is going to say this week about it. He's like best friends with Deion from his time at the NFL Network. He'll probably just pump up Rhule and skip over how Deion is a fraudulent coach.

There were a lot of takes from the coaching search that probably aged badly, or people pining for guys whose stars have since faded (Dave Aranda, anyone?), but the one take that was always transparently garbage was that Deion would have been a good hire.

Remember how people thought he'd be a good RECRUITER? lol. lmao even.

I thought I saw a video where you can hear someone shouting it as Shadoo is walking off the field

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back