Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

Don’t know if this is the right place to post this but......

Talked to a buddy of mine who is close with a family who’s son plays for the Buffs. He said the mother almost started crying and said that the program is an absolute mess and dysfunctional. The walls are closing in and they expect Prime to be out after this year if he isn’t asked to leave before. Just thought I would pass it along.

Yup and coaches are gonna have their schemes figured out by then
Dumbest move he made was firing Sean Lewis midseason last year. Quick passing game is about all they can do. They say they want to run it, but I have a hard time believing that when your 4 RBs all transfer out, don't think they believed that either. I question any HC that decides to go with Shurmur over Sean Lewis.

I know Sanders like to stay current in the media, but this spat with the Denver Post is blowing up and really painting him as a petty bully. It's pretty funny actually.

And what an incredibly stupid time to do it. Week 0 starts tomorrow, all most all preseason stuff is done, tons of college football shows this week with very few games to talk about, this is going to be discussed over and over and over and he's going to look like the bad guy almost every time. He's going to look thin skinned and petty and it will be talked about a whole lot. Really makes him look weak scared and unsure of what he is doing. no exactly what a HC should look like less than a week before the season.

Rivals has an article with season predictions, breakout players, etc. Two of three of the staff have us losing to Colorado.
Yeah, well, that's just like their opinion, man
The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

Changed my life. Thanks prime
yep!!!, he’s a mouth breathin, amputee reelin, cowboy hat wearin, Prada purse on his hip , boot wearin lolli gaggin 2 bit dumbest sumbitch if I ever seent one!!

oh oh oh!! that piece of shit pushed a grocery cart in Tyler texas now he’s a national hero ! Oh wait! nope he’s still a dvmbfvck who is gonna corch 3-9 this year BBELLCHHH wow

I know Sanders like to stay current in the media, but this spat with the Denver Post is blowing up and really painting him as a petty bully. It's pretty funny actually.

And what an incredibly stupid time to do it. Week 0 starts tomorrow, all most all preseason stuff is done, tons of college football shows this week with very few games to talk about, this is going to be discussed over and over and over and he's going to look like the bad guy almost every time. He's going to look thin skinned and petty and it will be talked about a whole lot. Really makes him look weak scared and unsure of what he is doing. no exactly what a HC should look like less than a week before the season.
I'm not joking when I say this - but in the "image/brand" category this Denver Post thing is actually the most embarrassing that Deion has done in his 2 yrs there. It's that bad.

There's been lots of whiny babies in CFB coaching (Spurrier, Holtz, Weis?, probably 10 other guys)....I can't remember any of them doing this. It's such an obvious self-own, I think they were smart enough to at least know that.

Deion's whole thing is toughness & "this generation is soft"....yet he goes out and does the baby shit softest thing a HC could ever do. SMH. This is literally one step above "the other team tackled us too hard." I literally can't believe Deion did this. Most ADs would warn you that "this isn't gonna go the way you think it will"....I can only assume the AD is at a point where Deion tells HIM what to do.

Talked to a buddy of mine who is close with a family who’s son plays for the Buffs. He said the mother almost started crying and said that the program is an absolute mess and dysfunctional. The walls are closing in and they expect Prime to be out after this year if he isn’t asked to leave before. Just thought I would pass it along.
I'm sure this is true.

I'm sure it was true after season 1 too, but I'm thinking the parents kept quiet because Deion still has some pull and they didn't want to wreck their kids' CFB future.

But if they do 4-8 again the knives will be out from the parents. Instead of 2 kids going on Whitlock to expose Prime there will be 60 parents going to the press to do tell-alls.

Sadly there will be some media going "Prime was run out of town because he's a strong black man." Because some people are fuckin morons.

Alright so...apparently a Husker fan podcast called Big Red Junkies called Deion a fucking bitch. This caused a CU media reporter to call UNL and complain and it's got the Prime cult to get their panties in a bunch.

Expect a lot of retarded interactions on social media just like last year when Deion "took it personal"

Clip from 1620 about it:

Big Red Junkies podcast in question:

Last edited:
Alright so...apparently a Husker fan podcast called Big Red Junkies called Deion a fucking bitch. This caused a CU media reporter to call UNL and complain and it's got the Prime cult to get their panties in a bunch.

Expect a lot of retarded interactions on social media just like last year when Deion "took it personal"

Clip from 1620 about it:

It would seem not only Prime is soft since he banned a media member, but apparently some members of their media are soft if they can’t handle a little trash talk from a damned fan podcast. The whole ordeal with their special teams coach just adds more fuel to the speculation of extreme dysfunction within the program. It almost seems to be worse than the problems we had with frost (more than likely it’s just because Prime is front and center of national media so it’s more noticeable). After seeing what dysfunction looks like in a program, thanks frost, it’s easier to see in other programs. A

Dumbest move he made was firing Sean Lewis midseason last year. Quick passing game is about all they can do. They say they want to run it, but I have a hard time believing that when your 4 RBs all transfer out, don't think they believed that either. I question any HC that decides to go with Shurmur over Sean Lewis.
I’d take Sean Lewis on our staff tomorrow. Incredible offensive coach. Same goes for Bill O’Boyle as OL coach, who Prime also ran off.

Clip from 1620 about it:

Big Red Junkies podcast in question:

Podcast calls Prime a bitch so a CU media reaches out to UNL regarding that? That’s a bitch move by the CU media member.

It would seem not only Prime is soft since he banned a media member, but apparently some members of their media are soft if they can’t handle a little trash talk from a damned fan podcast. The whole ordeal with their special teams coach just adds more fuel to the speculation of extreme dysfunction within the program. It almost seems to be worse than the problems we had with frost (more than likely it’s just because Prime is front and center of national media so it’s more noticeable). After seeing what dysfunction looks like in a program, thanks frost, it’s easier to see in other programs. A
All these problems are probably true, but we will still lose because Nebraska.

Not surprised. There are definitely two types of players at Colorado, those in with Sanders and all the rest. All the rest are expendable players that Sanders doesn't care about and likely doesn't even know.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back