Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

Tell me if anything sticks out to you about this Colorado Offensive Line Depth chart going into the NDSU game:

LT - Jordan Seaton - True Freshman
LT- Phillip Houston - 6'5 250 lbs transfer from FIU

LG - Justin Mayers - Transfer from UTEP
LG - Tyler Brown

C - Hank Zilinskas - Actual CU signee in 2022 class, 2 career starts last season at CU
C- Yakiri Walker - transfer from UConn

RG - Kahlil Benson - Transfer from Indiana
RG- Tyler Brown

RT - Tyler Brown - Transfer from Jackson State
RT - Kahlil Benson

Tell me if anything sticks out to you about this Colorado Offensive Line Depth chart going into the NDSU game:

LG - Tyler Brown

C - Hank Zilinskas - Actual CU signee in 2022 class, 2 career starts last season at CU

RG- Tyler Brown

RT - Kahlil Benson
That Deion is a cunt?

LG - Tyler Brown

RG- Tyler Brown

RT - Kahlil Benson
So Tyler Brown is the Starting RT and also the backup RG and LG? Must not have lots of depth. Either that or they have 3 Tyler Browns on the team.

So Tyler Brown is the Starting RT and also the backup RG and LG? Must not have lots of depth. Either that or they have 3 Tyler Browns on the team.

Yep. I think its fairly obvious they don't have any trusted depth beyond a top 6 or 7 rotation. I also thought the Philip Houston weight must have been a typo. But then I looked it up and confirmed it on the CU official roster. At 250 lbs, he is probably the smallest offensive tackle in the Power 4.

Yep. I think its fairly obvious they don't have any trusted depth beyond a top 6 or 7 rotation. I also thought the Philip Houston weight must have been a typo. But then I looked it up and confirmed it on the CU official roster. At 250 lbs, he is probably the smallest offensive tackle in the Power 4.
What a gift to be able to play Colorado in November

This stuff actually contradicts the "Deion is leaving on 1/1/2025" people. (I'm one of those people BTW)

This makes it look like he's angling to be there in 2025. These NIL pleas won't do much to help his 2024 team AFAIK. His roster is already set. At this point it would just make some more $$ for some of his guys.

I guess that's all he's doing. Maybe trying to ward off the inevitable locker room mutiny that happens there every mid October by keeping his guys happy.
I'm not sure that I see it the same way. He is asking for more money for guys on his current roster, not to help him with recruiting. I think that there are a handful of players on his team that he genuinely cares for - obviously his two sons and Hunter, but I'm sure that there are a few others too. I see this more as a desperate attempt to get a few more dollars for the people he cares about before his scam is up there.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back