Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

BTW to update my prediction about Deion. I actually think he wants to coach there for 10 yrs. But he'll only do it if the program can be set up on autopilot (bc he admits to himself he's a lazy fuck and won't put the effort in).

His "autopilot" plan only works if they go like 9-3 and are able to get a bunch of 4 & 5* transfers. Then with all those good players they go 9-3 in 2025. And rinse and repeat.

This is a very stupid plan by Deion & it won't work. There's no way to run a top program on autopilot. Even Bobby Bowden in his final yrs was working harder than Deion.

This stuff actually contradicts the "Deion is leaving on 1/1/2025" people. (I'm one of those people BTW)

This makes it look like he's angling to be there in 2025. These NIL pleas won't do much to help his 2024 team AFAIK. His roster is already set. At this point it would just make some more $$ for some of his guys.

I guess that's all he's doing. Maybe trying to ward off the inevitable locker room mutiny that happens there every mid October by keeping his guys happy.
nah, the Saudi stuff happened a long time ago, that was to hire players for this year. It just came out again because the assistant that did it just quit in fall camp.

nah, the Saudi stuff happened a long time ago, that was to hire players for this year. It just came out again because the assistant that did it just quit in fall camp.
Oh that's right. Good point.

Yeah he has to be putting zero effort into anything 2025 related at this point. The fact that he was, was odd to me.

Stetson increased Vidalia onion sales by 100% after he was paid to represent that market. I personally bought a bushel just to let it rot because of the commercial he filmed eating the onions. If I see a commercial with Carson Beck in partnership with the Saudis I might just start filling up my truck and car with gasoline.
Love Vidalia onions. They’re incredible.

Love Vidalia onions. They’re incredible.
College Football GIF by SEC Network

Me too.

Buffs have more guys on the senior watchlist than we do

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back