Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

I will turn in my Husker fandom card now...sorry boys. So Sapp never wore ANYONE out other than himself in '95
Not my bad if you don't understand what he was talking about. Hell if anything he was giving a compliment to Johnny Mitchel to use him as an example. His point was pretty simple to get, scout team players need to bust their ass so that the starters get what they need when you face someone like Johnny on game day.

Not my fault that you can't recognize that he is talking about a game 4 years before we ran him over. It's not about being a Nebraska fan, but about just being wrong.

Different game, he's talking about the 92 Orange Bowl after the 1991 season, where we lost 22-0. Sapp was a scout team TE at the time.
Actually I watched this and it's not that bad. Sapp was talking about how he busted his ass as a scout team TE and that prepped the UM defense to go against a 1st round draft pick TE (Johnny Mitchell).

He says "Johnny Mitchell" like he expects these 19 yr olds to know who that is. He should have clarified with "the guy who was drafted 15th that yr in the first round."

Mutha fuckin' Sapp....4:29-4:41 talking about Johnny Mitchell and how they "lit his ass up"...Hey Warren, remember how much YORE ASS got lit up that game? Still able to breath??

Johnny Mitchell was probably the most intimidating athlete I have ever seen in person. Dude was huge. I'll never forget him throwing firecrackers at me and my friends on the Fourth of July and him laughing about it hysterically. I'm certain he could still kick the shit out of Sapp today.

Johnny Mitchell was probably the most intimidating athlete I have ever seen in person. Dude was huge. I'll never forget him throwing firecrackers at me and my friends on the Fourth of July and him laughing about it hysterically. I'm certain he could still kick the shit out of Sapp today.
Please tell me you were children at the time. I'm imagining Johnny Mitchell throwing firecrackers at a bunch of little kids and laughing.

Please tell me you were children at the time. I'm imagining Johnny Mitchell throwing firecrackers at a bunch of little kids and laughing.
That is precisely what happened. My friends dad and him played together. He would visit during the summer and always brought football cards for us. One Fourth of July he was back and while we were playing just started launching fire crackers and m-80s at us. It was terrifying.

jim carrey harry GIF by Dumb and Dumber To

I think the purest test of how dumb NIL collectives are is whether you can get get Saudi bucks into them. My suspicion is that even with printing oil money and their super strong desire to make it culturally sexy, the Saudis are going to say "lol that's so dumb"
Well if you read the article even the Mormons declined and they will invest in anything to make a buck.

If both the Saudis and the Mormons tell you to go get stuffed there might be an issue with the whole NIL deal.

Well if you read the article even the Mormons declined and they will invest in anything to make a buck.

If both the Saudis and the Mormons tell you to go get stuffed there might be an issue with the whole NIL deal.
Lol amazing. Even though I think Saudi bucks in college football is really bad, I'd laugh so fucking hard if CU is just so shitty that the Saudis won't do business with them and it has nothing to do with NIL

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back