Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Your confidence level in Rhule after season 1? (5 Viewers)

What is your confidence level in Rhule after season 1 at Nebraska?

• 1 - Lost all confidence. He will fail and we'll need a new coach in next 2-3 yrs

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 6 4.1%

Votes: 33 22.8%

Votes: 56 38.6%
  • 5 - 100% confidence. Would place a decent sized wager on Rhule making us a regular 9-3 program

Votes: 46 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blbmeb

Linebacker
Elite Member
Lane Kiffin.
That’s a start, would still like to know the rest of the hires and their salaries because you can’t just hire whoever you want because you have a budget. Same question to you, what has he accomplished to make you want to hire him and have you considered his failures also?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ok. I respect your choice. Can you list his coaching accomplishments and failures for us?
Two of his most impressive feats were getting fired on the tarmac and having Al Davis use a projector losing his shit on Kiffin when he fired him.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
That’s a start, would still like to know the rest of the hires and their salaries because you can’t just hire whoever you want because you have a budget. Same question to you, what has he accomplished to make you want to hire him and have you considered his failures also?
Offense is good. His two losses are to Bama and Georgia.

Whoever he wants for assistants.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
This is exactly where I’m at
oh my god omg GIF by CBC

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lane is who we wanted Frost to be
Lane reminds me of a newer version of Mike Leach. I know his offense is different, but he scores points and doesn’t give a fuck what he says. It could prevent him from getting that big job again since most ADs can’t handle a personality like Lane’s.

Blbmeb

Linebacker
Elite Member
Since you sound like a lib- he was the first coach to get his entire team 100% vaccinated from Covid 19
I’m actually about as right wing as they come. Just trying not to be a total dickhead like some others but I can play the game if you want.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk- I’m more of a 2. I’d be a 3, but his game management is atrocious. Ie: fake 60 yard field goal, can’t get the players out and burns a timeout instead of taking the 5 yard delay of game.
Calling 3 pass plays before halftime at your own 10 with a minute left going into the wind was a thing of beauty too.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I’m pissed about how this season ended and there’s plenty of red flags on offense. I still have a ton of confidence in Rhule though, we saw the culture change a lot, we see guys completely bought in.

Everything not offense looked like a huge step in the right direction.

The OLine improved throughout the year.

We had Underclassmen all over the field showing flashes and taking their lumps.

I feel good about the program overall but this season can eat a dick.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds